Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by IV2010, Apr 19, 2010.

1. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

on the 23rd april 7 years ago i lost my dear mum ...I miss her every day and wish she was still ya Mum...
    'till we meet again...........
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

she is still with you in your heart your spirit
    i am sorry you lost someone so close to you and hope you have people around you on that day to help you get through it take care
  3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

no..I'll be alone as usual violet..thanks for caring....hugs
  4. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

:console: :hug:
  5. summerschild

summerschild Well-Known Member

I'm sorry about your mum. If you want to talk about her or how you are feeling you can PM me any time. Or you can send me an email. However you want to do it but please know that I am here for you. :hug:
  6. ShermanFlynn

ShermanFlynn Banned Member

I is fery srry to herd tat. i love my mum.
  7. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Hello IV, I'm very sorry to hear about your mother, I myself have never known my mother as she passed away when I was a baby, and I still miss her every day. Just that at some point the pain fades at least a bit, and I guess I comfort myself thinking that she'd be proud of me has she still been alive.

I hope you are able to do the same.. Because I'm sure she would be proud of you.

If you want to talk in private or need a listening ear, just PM me :hug:
  8. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

thank you all for the kind replys.....the day was overshadowed by the worry of a dear friend on here who was in crisis...made it easier in a way...hugs
  9. summerschild

summerschild Well-Known Member

I hope things are better for you sweetie. I'm here if you want to talk. :hug:
  10. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

11. Stray

Stray Account Closed

Hey i know how you feel, i lost my mum at 14, things have not been the same since, she was my best friend. x
  12. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Sending you some more hugs :hug:

And I know what you mean saying 'made it easier in a way' that there was a friend you worried about rather than sit around and think about it being 7 years ago that your mother passed away.

Just don't forget to take some time to think about it now and then, cos eventhough it hurts, those moments are kind of the moments you still have together, if you know what I mean.
  13. 41021

41021 Banned Member

i am so sorry i missed this thread iv.
    ***hugs*** :console:
    i don't want you to ever hurt or be in pain
    my heart goes out to you and i will always have
    a space in my heart just for you.