• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

mum?

Well for starter, im new on this, and im a lesbian.. but my mum cant stand me being this.
We just had a big argument about it, she said she's struggling and i make her feel like shit, but thats what she makes me feel like? She said she's gunna end up killing herself if i give her anything else to deal with, ffs i just wanna die tbh, knowing i make her feel like that?

i dont understand why she cant just accept me for who i am..

she's making me feel really uncomfortable in the house, and iv'e gone completely into self-destruct. I know my girlfriend and my bestfriend are there for me, but nothing will take back what my mum has said to me tonight, i'll never forgive her..

I have self harmed before and im not afraid of doing it again, my mum usually brings me to do it anyway, no change there..

spiritxfade

Aw, that's terrible! I can understand that her saying those things would make you feel terrible, and it's a real shame that she can't or won't accept you as you are. I'm sure you're a wonderful person, and being a lesbian is just part of you.

I'm glad that you at least have your girlfriend and best friend. I hope things get better between you and your mom.

Please, please don't self harm. Stay safe.

The Scream

Well for starter, im new on this, and im a lesbian.. but my mum cant stand me being this.
We just had a big argument about it, she said she's struggling and i make her feel like shit, but thats what she makes me feel like? She said she's gunna end up killing herself if i give her anything else to deal with, ffs i just wanna die tbh, knowing i make her feel like that?

i dont understand why she cant just accept me for who i am..

she's making me feel really uncomfortable in the house, and iv'e gone completely into self-destruct. I know my girlfriend and my bestfriend are there for me, but nothing will take back what my mum has said to me tonight, i'll never forgive her..

I have self harmed before and im not afraid of doing it again, my mum usually brings me to do it anyway, no change there..
sorry to hear she doesn't accept it :hug:

im a lesbian too and my mom said pretty much the same to me as your mom did for you... have you tried finding help for the both of you?

i used to see a family therapist every week, she made things more clear for my mom from her perspective... tho, it didn't change a lot for me anymore since i had already moved out... it did help her accept more things...

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$205.00
Goal
$255.00