mummy :( :( :( :(

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by tintin, Apr 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tintin

tintin Guest

mum i am coming to you* *
    wait for meee at the gate* * i love you and cant go on
    everything is messed up i want to die i need to die i cant fight it* *
    its knawin away at me and the impulse gettin stronga everyday cant fight.. every1 hates me wats point doin anything cant do it bye cruel world sorry for pain i have caused you all not much longer u r free of me
    muskateers stand tall i will*:wub: yu always and my twind lauren*:blue: sorry x x
    mum u r the most amazin person i have ever known... but im sorry i gta break ma promise to u... i turned down the op now jus gotta wait....
    soon mum i promise.. see you soon...
    love you mum
    we will be as one again soon
  2. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

:arms: I know what you are going through, my step-mum died two years ago, but she was more of a mum to me than my real mum was. Her dying was like taking a part of me away too and I still cry myself to sleep at night and wish I was with her but you know what, I know she is still here. Your mum is still with you. The most beautiful things in life are signs from your mum. Bright stars in the sky, rainbows, sunny weather, nature and plants, the waves. EVERYTHING is a sign and that does help me a great deal in coping.

If you really can't believe in signs then try to believe she's still watching you and as cliche as it sounds she's still in your heart and the head and the good memories will forever remain - just as she will remember you. I'm sure she was proud of you, her little girl.

There's a poem I read that comforts - I suggest you read a poem called 'Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep'. :hug:

Your mum wouldn't want you to join her. Your mum would want you to enjoy your life and live it to the full. :hug: Here if you wanna chat anytime Becca. x
  3. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

:hug: Becca. Stay safe! :hug: more
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.