mums in hospital my only support went bonkers at me, i just feel lost on hopeless

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by simeon of TM, Jun 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. simeon of TM

simeon of TM Member

i posted bout how my brother went crazy at me yesterday and i wanna b there for my mum whos having brain surgery right now but that involves talking to him and being next to him in his teeny car hes texting me like noting happened,

hes left hole in my heart as they were both my entire support network, all i got everyone else hates me, ive lost all i have, i believe in some kinda afterlife just i dont know if dying by my own hand will be worse over there.
    i feel so trapped as someone else said im worried bout dyin but its unbearable being alive
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Please do what is best for you and your mother...if it means being with your brother for a while, and not regretting how you treated your mother, then it might be the best..wishing your mother a speedy recovery
  3. Cpt-Fantastic

Cpt-Fantastic Banned Member

Sorry to hear that Simeon. You are going through a tough time, your brother should be a little more considerate to your feelings. Right now focus on being there for your loved ones, try to dismiss it as stress from your brother about the situation too. If you can ignore him maybe bring your ipod so he wont bother you. But focus on being there for your mother and things will get better. Hang in there Simeon!

p.s. feel free to join us in chat if you want to talk
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.