Murdering bitch!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Spikey, Jun 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

I cant believe I just spilled vodka on Clicky (my computer, yes, I named it) for the second time. And on my phone. Last time Clicky worked fine till i turned him on and of, thrn wouflnt load, till i put in and out his battery... what if it ha[[esns again and wont let me load hinm even with the batter ythis time???!? AND IT WENT ON MY PHONE TOO FUCKS SAKE I'M SO USELESS AND POINTLESS. I'M NOT SUICIDAL, JST DRUNK. MOVE THIS IS NEEDED. IC ANT BELIEVE HOW STUPID I AM. FFS. I WILLB EFINE. NOT GOING TO HARM SELF. JUST GOING TO RANT ABOUT MY STUPIDITIY. FFS., USELESS MEN. USESLS MELISSA. USLESS EVERYTHUJN
  2. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

youre anything but useless hun :arms: im sorry about everything x
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Aww hun. I hope it all works for you. Sorry you were a little clumsy but it doesn't mean you are worthless or useless. Lets hope tomorrow is a better day. :hug:
  4. Lucie

Lucie Well-Known Member

I spill tea on my laptop all the time, after going haywire for a short time it's ok.
  5. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Big hugs hun :hug:
  6. Christianv2

Christianv2 Well-Known Member

Aww, Yeah it sucks when you spill stuff on appliances, just try and remember not to have drinks near em in the future, but Melissa your not useless, we all love ya here, Your great, Melly :) Just because you spill something doesnt mean anything, hell I spill something everday :laugh:

message me later melly if ya want, have a good night okay hun?
  7. danni

danni Chat Buddy

:hug: melissa
  8. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

Gah! Stupid Melissa! Only just remembered I posted this!! Gah!!! Clicky is fine today *rolls her eyes* I just freaked out, because you all know how in love I am with this thing!
    The gutting thing at the time though was that i didnt realise my full glass of vodka wasn't steady and was spilling, until I realised the desk was damp. Quite literally, it went everywhere. Clicky, my phone, my cigarettes (which luckily are undamaged as I whipped them out of the pack so fast I got papercuts!
    But everything is fine today, apart from being ever-so-slightly hungover!!
    Cheers for all the replies guys, I love ya too xxxxx
  9. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

I name my computer too. :smile::wink:
  10. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

Ooh, what did you name yours? Gonna make a thread in CH about this Computer Naming, hehe!
  11. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Glad to hear Clicky's still alive! :)

By the way:
    Y'what?! :tongue:
  12. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

LOL don't worry was all a big joke yesterday :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.