Music

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by aki, Apr 27, 2008.

1. aki

aki Well-Known Member

Music is just my reason for living. When I hear a beautiful piece of music it seems to pump life into my veins.

I don't what the point of this thread is....it's just I feel so lost and music takes me away, makes my heart beat faster, makes me cry, smile, everything.

I'm serious, when I'm contemplating suicide, music is one of my reasons to keep on living. I always think, but what about never hearing music again?

2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I feel the same way. Hearing a beautiful piece of music always brings me up. And how could you never hear music again? Even if all recordings in the world were lost we could still hear the sweet sound of a bird's song.

3. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

I know what you mean. Right now i am listening to some Eurodance stuff and i feel like i am in another planet!!!

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:laugh:

5. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

In the past I've actually managed to literally get high just by listening to psychedelic trance! :cool: Magic Mushroom, 1200 Micrograms, Shpongle, Psysex, etc FTW!

I cannot and will not imagine a life without music. If there would be no opportunity of listening to music anymore, I would kill myself straight away. There'd be no point in living for me, if there'd be no music.

6. simon

simon Antiquitie's Friend

same here, its the fact i'd miss my cd collection keeps me going!