muslim

AL SALAM 3ALAIKOM(PEACE BE UPON U) THAT IS ARABIC LANGUAGE

I AM Diaa
I AM 28 FROM EGYPT
I AM MUSLIM
I CAN HELP MY BROTHERS TO REACH REALITY BY THE HELP OF
ISLAMIC SOLUTIONS

DONT BE AFRAID JUST TRY AND U HAVE THE RESULTS

Welcome to the forum, but so many people here don't beleive in religion and some it triggers, so I wouldn't try and oush it, it will start a lot that isn't needed. (just a warning) but if you are here to support or be supported and that's the bass of joining...everything should be okay. if you ever need to talk I am here, but not interested in becoming a muslim. I have a beleif already.

Anyway, take care. :hug:

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Welcome to the forum, Diaa! :smile: I hope you find what you are looking for here - I did. I found lots of loving supportive friends and lots of good suggestions.:smile: I am curious about what you are offering - could you give me more details? You can PM me if you prefer.

Again, welcome!:smile:

least

allofme

Staff Alumni
welcome..

this is a peer it peer support forum.. if you have posted to share you purely religious oppinon there is a religion forum for that purpose and you can post your beliefs ..within reason... ie not inflamatory or insulting to the masses.. if you yourself would like some support please allow us to give you that ... can you tell more about yourself ... any problems you r having.. etc..

and again welcome

muslim

at first thank u all for ur friendly feelings
i thing i will be one of that pure family
welcome..

this is a peer it peer support forum.. if you have posted to share you purely religious oppinon there is a religion forum for that purpose and you can post your beliefs

and again welcome
my friend (ALL OF ME)
i respect ur opinion but i have a comment
we can not separate religion and believes from that forum or from any where because man without religion means nothing and nothing means u r lost in that world then life is meanless and meanless is the opposite direction of that forums goal
and again thanks for ur care

xan

Chat Buddy
I would like to point out that i have no true religion, but i do have my own collection of beliefs and things which i do not understand and think no human nor organised religion can possibly comprehend properly. I don't give a name to the entity that runs through everything as electron, protons and neutrons make up everything and i think that is complexity is so much that we would likely never truely find or understand whatever it is. So personally I don't think I could join an organised religion because they all seem so... corrupt and confused within themselves to be a reliable source of help.

muslim

I would like to point out that i have no true religion, but i do have my own collection of beliefs and things which i do not understand and think no human nor organised religion can possibly comprehend properly. I don't give a name to the entity that runs through everything as electron, protons and neutrons make up everything and i think that is complexity is so much that we would likely never truely find or understand whatever it is. So personally I don't think I could join an organised religion because they all seem so... corrupt and confused within themselves to be a reliable source of help.

Dear XAN
if u really searching for a religion that answer ur confusion
and religion that have scientefic miracles
try that road and i am sure u will reach ur goals and find help
if u have questions in what u read i can answer as a brother
http://www.miraclesofthequran.com/scientific_index.html

waiting to hear from u
Muslim brother

at first thank u all for ur friendly feelings
i thing i will be one of that pure family

my friend (ALL OF ME)
i respect ur opinion but i have a comment
we can not separate religion and believes from that forum or from any where because man without religion means nothing and nothing means u r lost in that world then life is meanless and meanless is the opposite direction of that forums goal
and again thanks for ur care
That's fine, just because you are respecting others feelings by not bringing it up here, doesn't mean you are one without religion. I am religious, but I know there are people here that talking about it triggers and upsets, so it's respecting others. (I personally don't care what religion or if anyone has one...but some people here don't want to hear about it for reasons obvious to themselves.

Take Care.... :hug:

welcome Diaa

as some of the others have said, you may trigger some people. Many dibates have started due to religion, and a lot of people here (including me) are headstrong. So, to forewarn you, dont push your religion onto others. If they are curious about it then it is fine. But if they dont want to talk about it then dont push it. :)

I for one, love to learn about different religions even though i have a firm belief in the Christian faith.

I would love to hear from you in a PM or something of the sort.

:hug: Lucy

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
I think the wonderful part of spiritual beliefs is that there is not a 'one size fits all' aspect to them. What is it about your belief system that brings you comfort? I know for me, I have found a way to honor ppl who do not share my perceptions (as long as they are perceived to be moral) and feel comfort in attempting to live my life from a compassionate, humanistic, perspective...to me this means my spirituality brings me closer to others with an understanding of each of our imperfections...so to that end, I am deeply religious, although not a structuralist (I do enjoy the traditions and the culture of my religion), and understand that there is more universality across belief systems than differences...please let us know how you are doing, as it is our intention to meet and support each other for who we are...big hugs

muslim

Dear brothers
i have some things to say about islam
i am sure it will be useful for group in this forum
so who want to hear i will be his friend
who dont want to hear i am also his friend
i am now a member in that pure family
so i have rights in it
al salam 3alaikom
(peace be upon u)

from any where because man without religion means nothing and nothing means u r lost in that world then life is meanless and meanless is the opposite direction of that forums goal [/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]

I thats pretty unconsiderate, I have no religion because i choose that, i have several believes but i choose not to believe in a faith. So your trying to say that without a religion it means nothing, one of my firm believes is that everyone should be treated equally and that everyone is entitled to there own believes, i choose not to believe in a faith and i respect your believes and i think you should respect mine and not say that a man/woman without a religion is nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00