Must Be Lucky

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by ZakPup, Oct 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZakPup

ZakPup Well-Known Member

Ok this last tuesday shit just hit the fan. Got into an accident, tore the front bumper off and when i got home my mom unjustly tore me a new hole, before i could explain to her. I was thinking of it and I just couldn't stand the world anymore. Why should I have to keep dealing with the world throwing shit at me. So i went into my room and tore up my arm. Though it didn't stop there i got <mod edit-gentlelady-methods> Darkness came quicker than I thought only after about 20 seconds or so. But then I hear someone softly calling my name, n i awaken on the ground with the <mod edit-gentlelady-methods>. Mind you <mod edit-gentlelady-methods>. But here i am today, alive and wondering how that happened.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2007
  2. lulu rose

lulu rose Guest

I think, you should take that as a sign that you're worth too much to die. I dont really know what to say to you to make you feel better, but I will ask some questions, you can answer them here or in pm if you like, but you dont have to answer them so dont presure yourself.

What other things in your life made this happen to you?
    Who cut you down?
    how are you feeling right now?
    Are things a little better now for you?

I know you've heard all the jazsz before, about how this is not the answer e.c.t. And I know that when you feel like this you see no way out and you feel like it's useless and hopeless to even try because it seems like it will never get better. But the only way forward in this situation is to get some help, I know you probably dont feel up to it, but force yourself to go and see a doctor, even if you dont have an appintment, go in there and tell the receptionist that you're in this situation, she cant turn you away, it's against the law I'm sure. Wait in the office until you can see someone and talk it all out. If he refers you to someone, ask if you can see them asap and if you can see them close to home if possible, or even if you can have home visits?, it might help in a comfy enviroment. It might take a very long time until you start feeling better about your life, but once that happens, you need to think about everything in your future that you would like to happen, and hold ontpo those thoughts.

I know it sounds like I'm preaching, but, when people get this low, were our own worst enemys, and the only ones who can help our ourselves, but we have to force ourselves to get help.

I dont mind talking to you further if you want a friendly ear. we can talk about ourselves, what we like, anything, we can swap stories. But I understand that internet and phone talking sometimes isn't enough. So you have to push yourself to see someone face to face. You can do it, you just have to find that corner of your mind that wants to do it too, it's there buried under everything else.
  3. geolab101

geolab101 Well-Known Member

sorry to hear about your pains. i think you made a good decision to reach out to a forum like this. i think it would be helpful if you tried talking to other trusted people as well to find more solutions.

talking to people is the only thing that helps me, next to my antidepressant pills of course. although my antis seem to work better than people or counselling.

early monday morning at about 3:30ish i took 5 sleeping pills. it wasn't really an attempt on my life, although i did want to die. that many non prescript pills would be very unlikely to do the job, aside from slight liver damage. all that happened was sleeping it off for 20 hours. anyway, my 'shit hit the fan' too. i don't really understand why. logically i can tell myself things aren't a big of a deal as i emotionally perceive them to be. - back to the topic

all i'm saying is that i can kind of relate from what i'm reading, and things have improved a bit for me. i think they can improve for you to, if you put yourself in a situation to get better, and you have started the process by reaching out here for help.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.