Must be written on my forehead.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by TheOncomingStorm, Dec 9, 2011.

1. TheOncomingStorm

TheOncomingStorm Well-Known Member

I was bullied in primary school for years, by different people, in different ways and for different things.

Went to Highschool and thought i'd get away with it...once again Bullied.

Went into psychiatric hospital.. I was bullied.

Now at sixthform..thought it'd be a fresh start - hardly anyone i know goes there and actually sees me around... Thought people would be more mature at this age but turns out i was wrong. Oh and what a suprise..bullied.

I must have something written on my fucking forehead that just automatically makes me an easy fucking target.

I'm so tired, not sleepy tired but life tired. This ontop of everything else, is killing me. I can't cope and everyone knows it. I'm not going inpatient again its a waste of time. I come out and I still want to die. Everything thats happened in the past will never go away and i'm not the kind of person to just let it go. My times up.
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Right! time for some assertiveness training.
    I found taking up martial arts gave me the confidence to stand up for myself and as a nice side effect, I was the fittest I've ever been.
    When you feel confident you give something off that makes people think twice about making you a victim.
  3. dice

dice Well-Known Member

I'll second Terry's comments. I have recently taken up martial arts and love every minute of it. If your bullying is at all physical this will easily give you the confidence to make it stop. Certain people seem to fall into patterns of repeat bullying but it doesn't mean you can't break out of this cycle. Anyway keep your head up. Despite your thinking I have found that bullying has gotten less problematic over the years.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm sorry to hear you are being bullied hun :( bullies are cowards. I think Terry's suggestion is a great one, martial arts will help you build confidence and self esteem(I know because I used to do tae kwon do). Just be yourself and don't harm yourself hun x