must die in sleep

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by wastedmylife, Mar 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

i wont kill myself and my life is a nightmare i must go back at least 2 years or 1 year or i must die in my sleep without me knowing and in no pain

my life is a nightmatre i am castrated how do i go on

when i joined this forum on july 10 th i still had my dick and balls but i castrated myself 16 days later

what a fucking nightmare my life is

i must die in sleep now going to sleep hopefully i will die

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey not being able to have sex is no good reason to kill yourself..There are other things in life you can focus on..Meeting new friends and just enjoying there company, Going on a trip to somewhere you have always wanted to see. There are many other oppurtunities you can explore..I haven't had sex in fifteen years because I isolate myself. I never let anyone get close to me..I don't even think about it anymore..You can get past this, you just need to let go of the anger..Experiment with life instead of ending it. If sex is a must then there are other options there also to make your partner happy..You can explore them also..

3. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hey. stranger1 gave you good advice. he is always solid with his advice.

i am so sorry for your anguish. truest love comes out of the heart, not the sex organs. sure, easy for me to say, i am '''intact'' and a female! but love exists in so many beautiful forms. . . i am hoping for the best for you. we are all here for you. . .. :console:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.