MuthaFuckin 'Friends'

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Shock, Oct 16, 2008.

1. Shock

Shock Well-Known Member

God damnit!

Ive always believed in the saying 'If you want something done right you do it yourself' and by god does that ring true. I hate hate HATE reallying on people but tonight I had to and they let me down. Tonight I had something very important to me on and I had tried to organize it for ages. All I wanted was for some one to just come and keep me company while I did this thing, thats all. I tried so hard to organise it and everything but when the time came everyone bailed on me. I feel so let down and cut. These are my closest friends too. Shit, I've done so much stuff for them and they don't give a shit. FUCK THEM. I don't want to be alone but it seems I have to be by defualt
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I know exactly what you're talking about. And it hurts like Hell!!! Just wanted to let you know you arent alone, and I'm so sorry you are going through this.
  3. VioletGirl

VioletGirl Member

I know exactly how you feel. A close friend swore at me yesterday for trying to help her. Goodness sake it hurts, but oh well, guess some people just aren't real friends.

Be strong and you can make new ones =]
  4. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

I know what you're going through.....I hate my so-called "friends" at the moment, cause it seems like they're all taking it in turns to stab me in the back. And then those that I do have left....well....he....let's just say they wouldn't piss on me if I was on fire. So you're not alone.