My Abnormality!

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by William!!, Dec 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. William!!

William!! Guest

Why do a significant number of human beings utilize those words in colloquial and/or informal speech in an excessive fashion?

I could continue with this message by giving the informal and nonstandard definitions and usages of those words, but I do not desire to consult over twenty-five dictionaries. I think I read dictionaries, thesauri, encyclopedias, and grammatical books inordinately.

My stance on homosexuality and bisexuality is positive; I support homosexuality and bisexuality, and those alternative sexualities are not wrong, bad, immoral, despicable, contemptible, offensive, obnoxious or dangerous.

I also support transsexualism, and cross-dressing.

I do not tolerate homosexuals, asexuals, pansexuals, intersexuals, bisexuals, cross-dressers, transgender and transsexual people -- I accept them. The words "tolerance" and "acceptance" are not necessarily synonymous or interchangeable, depending on which material of reference one uses.

I am also a "liberal" in the political and casual usages of the word, and therefore, in the presidential election of two thousand and eight of the United States of America, my wish came true. Although, the word "liberal" has over a hundred different definitions.

One would already know about my position on California Proposition 8 (2008). I wish the decision was different.

It is highly detestable that people, especially young people are using those words in a nontraditional manner.

It would still be offensive if people were to employ the words "******," "fag," and "homo" in a conventional sense, if the use of those words are intentionally derogatory, pejorative, or insulting.

I am a twenty-two year old heterosexual black male living in the United States of America.

I am so open-minded and tolerant, that I listen to Christian music, and I am an agnostic.

I am so open-minded and tolerant, that I listen to almost any genre and subgenre of music, such as Country and Western music, Rhythm and Blues, Classical, Celtic music, Hip-Hop/Rap, Funk, Soul, Rock, Pop, Heavy Metal, Gothic music, Jazz, Gospel, Opera, Folk, Bluegrass, Children's music, Punk, World music, Electronic dance music, such as Techno, Trance, Japanese Pop, Electro, Ambient, Musicals, Trip-Hop, Downtempo, Happy Hardcore, Disco, Hardcore, Gabber, and extreme forms of Heavy Metal and obscure forms of music, such as Death Metal, Doom Metal, Black Metal, and the all-encompassing form, Extreme Metal featuring those already mentioned forms of Heavy Metal and more (Thrash metal, Grindcore, Speed Metal, and Goregrind).

I cannot list every genre and subgenre of music that I like, because I like every genre and subgenre of Electronic music dance, and there are over one hundred and twenty subgenres of that music.

There are over one hundred subgenres of Rock music.

There are over twenty subgenres of Rap music.

There are over thirty genres of American country music.

There are over five hundred types of music outside of the United States of America.

I listen to music in languages other than English, and I love Asian music, especially Asian Pop, Rap, and Rock music, such as the Rip Slyme, Dragon Ash, Utada Hikaru, Ayumi Hamasaki, Mihimaru GT, Steady and Co, M-Flo, Capsule, Perfume, Melody, Teriyaki Boyz, and Wyolica.

The strange "thing" about my listening to Japanese Pop (J-Pop) is that I do not understand the language at all.

I am listening to music in languages that I do not comprehend. (laughing out loud)

I also listen to bizarre forms of music, such as speedcore, noizecore, extratone, noise music, harsh noise, Power electronics, Glitch music, Noise rock and pop, Power noise, Neo-Dada, Surrealist music, and Japanoise.

Almost every form, genre, style, and subgenre of music of which one can contemplate, I enjoy it.

My tastes apply to movies and television programs as well. I like horror, action, romantic, and other genres of movies.

I am so open-minded, I would not hesitate to attempt to befriend anyone, regardless if the person is a serial killer, murderer, abuser, rapist, or terrorist.

I am so open-minded, that I do not harshly judge or criticize any human being, regardless of what that person has done, has thought, has said, or what motive that person has had.

I am so open-minded, that I am tolerant of those who are not tolerant.

I am so open-minded, that I would go to a Ku Klux Klan gathering, and strive to embrace every member at the gathering, and show kindness to all of them. (the members would despise that). Furthermore, not every member of the Ku Klux Klan detests black people and Jews.

I am so open-minded, that I do not think I am superior to or better than any human being, who has lived, and who is currently living.

I am so open-minded, I regard every human being in an equal manner; I do not consider any human being to be better than or superior to another human being.

I am so open-minded, that many of the "things" most people in western society deemed as taboo, unacceptable, inappropriate, or immoral, are not taboo, unacceptable, inappropriate, or immoral to me.

I am so open-minded and liberal, that I enjoy reading conservative material.

I am so open-minded, that I almost believe in absolute freedom of speech -- a human being should have the right to shout "fire" in a movie theatre without being prosecuted or arrested, and a person should have the right to engage in hate speech without being in legal trouble.

I am so open-minded, that if anyone insults and/or ridicules me, I would not perform it in return.

I am so open-minded, that if someone disrespects me, I am going to continue to respect that person.

I am so open-minded, that I tolerate beliefs, views, and opinions that are differ to mine, no matter how extreme those beliefs, views, or opinions are.

I am so open-minded, that I care about every human being on this planet, and cherish the life of every individual, with no exceptions.

I am so open-minded, that I would be depressed, if I discover that one of my "enemies" were hurt or have died.

I am so open-minded, that I would be morose if any human being died, regardless of who it is.

I am so open-minded, that I would sacrifice my life to save the life of any human being, even my "enemies"; even if that human being dislikes me very strongly.

I am so open-minded, that I oppose capital punishment. I cherish the life of every human being, and therefore, I do not advocate capital punishment in any circumstance or situation, extreme or not.

I am so open-minded, that I support every consensual form of sexual activity, position, and intercourse, and I accept those who live alternative sexual lifestyles -- even extreme lifestyles (exceedingly deviant according to the standards of mainstream culture or society) as long as it is consensual.

I am so open-minded that I accept those who are ostracized, rejected, or view in contempt by mainstream society.

I take liberality and tolerance to the extreme and that is why I am a weird person.

There is no other human being in the world similar to me (I think).

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS TO EVERYONE))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

:hug: That was very interesting to read. I can't really comment on it, as it's quite complex. But i enjoyed reading.

3. helena

helena Staff Alumni

:smile:yeah, agreed on the complexity and enjoy reading! In what concerns comment, I don't think it was necessary to.
    Great to see you're still around, Will :hug::smile:

4. ToHelp

ToHelp Well-Known Member

You know, here's another instance in which I responded at some length and having given some thought.... 'Bout a week ago and wondered why I never heard from it again. lol

This time, I SAW it successfully posted.

Can an Administrator take a peek into the history for me pls? I've admin'd and moderated a couple quite large forums over the past decade; I know the powers, access to stats, et cetera an Administrator has. :yes:

If nothing can be found once again, this would make the second time a post of my mine has mysteriously vanished. I cringe to think the worst as I have made this my home.

ToHelp

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.