My akward sexual orientation

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Alexgrey, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Alexgrey

Alexgrey Well-Known Member

Hi!

Im Alex. I have a problem and advices would be great.
    I am bisexual.
    Yes, I know many people say it`s stupid, but I am bisexual. I had relationships with both girls and boys (Im a girl). But I don`t see myself ending up with a girl.
    I have a boyfriend, we have our issues but we got through them and we love each other. BUT unlike the other guys I know, he hates everything that is not straight. he knows I had relations with girls, he accepted that, but he doesn`t want to hear about my sexual orientation. He is in this non-gouvernamental organization that hates gay people (among other things it fights for) and ... Im a member too. But he is the only one who knows that I am bisexual.

I wanted to go to a doctor, a psychiatrist or smth, to see if I can "cure" myself, but he didn`t agree. He keeps saying that this is a teenager behaviour and it will go away in time. But Im 22, almost 23, and I am sexually atracted to girls sometimes. It`s only sexual. And it`s not a teen`s phase, I am like this since I know myself.

What do you think my problem is? Why can`t I make it go away? Why can`t I be normal? I love my boyfriend so much!

2. 1112222

1112222 Well-Known Member

If your boyfriend isn't willing to accept you for who are you then I don't see the point in being with him really.

3. Alexgrey

As I said, I see myself having kids with him, not adopting black babies while married to a lady.

My real problem is that Im ashamed of being this way, because I respect him for his beliefs.

4. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

I must really bite my tongue against this offensive thread but will just say sexual orientation cannot be changed.

5. Alexgrey

I didn`t mean to make it offensive, sorry!

Im really sorry.

I am aware of what I am. I don`t consider myself a freak.

6. 1112222

Yet your with a guy who makes you feel ashamed of yourself.

Not exactly ideal boyfriend material if you ask me.

7. Alexgrey

You`re right. I will talk to him, I think it`s time for him to face my dark side. If he can`t handle it, that`s his problem.

Oh, and as a mention, I never go to gay parades, I hate the gay people that put themselves out there like animals at the zoo. I am against men wearing pink dresses and strings!

8. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

And to think that many do is ignorant as hell.

You would NEVER know I was gay unless I told you.

And even if they want to, how the hell does it effect you?

What gives you the right to dictate how other people live?

9. Alexgrey

Im sorry, It`s grose for me, and It`s a waste of money. Nobody goes out there on the streets to militate for hungry children, or homeless people.

And I live in a very homphobic society.

Don`t judge me, Im one of the non-straight people, Im not here to upset anybody. :mellow:

10. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Don't judge unless you expect to be judged.

11. Alexgrey

People always judged me for my crazy personality, but I never wanted this thread to be offensive in any ways.

I just have a problem. And maybe this problem is with myself! I can`t accept myself either. I think I just wanna fit in society.

12. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

As disgusting as your views are, you've a choice to make as to whether you want to pretend you're something you're not.

13. Alexgrey

Hey, cut it, don`t insult me!

That`s my point of view, I asked for help. But I never asked you to judge me! Is that why you`re here, to make me feel like crap?

Thanks, you managed to do it! Have a terrible night

14. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

But it is okay for you to judge others whose lifestyles don't effect you?

All I'm doing is giving perspective.

15. Alexgrey

Im sorry, Im difficult, In my country they militate for gay rights while old people starv, there are unemployed people, and they give money for men to dress up in pink feathers on their butt chicks. It`s not fair, Im BISEXUAL and I don`t do stuff like this! Id rather go on the streets and march for the salvation of the naked mole rats!

You`ve been a great help for my problem, and I feel much better after talking to you! ( / sarcasm)

16. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

I'm GAY and I don't do that. I'm sorry, but you need to read up on this topic.

17. Alexgrey

Good for you!

My question was what should I do with my boyfriend who is a homophobic extremist?! Do you think he will ever accept me?

18. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

No, he won't in my opinion.

People hate what they fear and fear what they dont understand.

19. Pasta08

Pasta08 Banned Member

Rude much Alex?

20. 1112222

If he is that homophobic I would rate the odds of him accepting you as nil to fuck all.

But seriously if he doesn't that is not much you can do other than dump him.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2012