My angel baby

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by DeepEmz, Nov 1, 2010.

1. DeepEmz

DeepEmz Well-Known Member

I had a miscarridge in december 2008 i was 9 weeks pregnant. i didnt know the sex but decided to name the baby ellie. I always think about you every day and hope wherever you are you are safe.
    Love you x

2. XsweetpoetX

XsweetpoetX Well-Known Member

Im so sorry for your loss. Ive seen my mother deal with many miscarriages. I know it must be hard.

3. DeepEmz

It was one of the hardest things ive ever had to deal with and nobody including my family understands. I feel so alone and blame myself for it.

4. XsweetpoetX

XsweetpoetX Well-Known Member

It wasnt your fault. Things like that happen. You cant blame yourself. You did nothing wrong.

5. dartofabaris

dartofabaris Well-Known Member

Im deeply sorry for your loss, i can only try to imagine the horror of the misexperience. Please dont blame yourself, it was out of your hands, beyond your control..im sure youv been told the same several times..but forgiving yourself is the best and the right way to cope with this tragedy.

:pinkrose:

6. DeepEmz

I will forever blame myself, i cant forget that memory of my scan and seeing nothing but blood travelling down it was the worst feeling in the whole word. :'(

7. dartofabaris

dartofabaris Well-Known Member

As you already know, the constant blame will take first the remaining good in your life, then it shall steal the rest of your time. Being a guy, i have no right to say any more since i cannot possibly know except dont blame yourself for a 'crime' you didn't commit,
    *big hugs*
    shiv. :rose:

8. DeepEmz

Thanks for your support, i dont have anybody else to share the pain with, the memories, its like a constant video being played over and over again in my head.

9. 41021

41021 Banned Member

***hugs*** for you. I am so sorry for your loss
    Try not to feel guilty. maybe you can do something special in ellie's memory...something yearly or plant a tree, special garden/flower bed area, etc.

I grow sunflowers each year for one of the ppl i lost to suicide.

10. DeepEmz

I am going to get a plaque made for her and put it in the graveyard, at least when my family arnt interested i can go to Ellie and sit with my baby for a little while xxx