My angel.... My love.... My dream....

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by expressive_child, Oct 14, 2007.

1. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

I may not know much about love as I once told myself, but still I know enough to know that I love you and nothing could ever make me forget about you cause there is a gaping hole inside my heart that awaits for you as I am going through the pain and heartaches living in this despicable reality. Its been four years now, and nothing can stop me from thinking about you...the way you smile, the way you innocent eyes used to stare at me...the way you used to ask me why am I so dumb....

I really miss these things.... How I wish you can tell me how dumb I am right now cause I like to hear it... I like to see you smiling as you look in the mirror though I can only wonder why... You never told me why but I sure remember you did.. Hell.... I need no one to tell me to forget about you.... I need no one to tell me how stupid I am... cause I am stupid and will always be... You used to think of me as a good friend cause I was stupid and so I should remain stupid... Cause I miss you and nothing can stop me from thinking about you...

Sometimes, the thought of finding you again gave me hope though I know this is the problem when I want something cause I will be devastated if I never got it in the end and I hate to believe this is the end but somehow, just like the dreamer I am, I like to think that you will come ouf of nowhere and I will be given a second chance to tell you exactly how I felt and I will always regret that I never told you this before....that I've been crazily in love with you all the while and I can blame no one but myself for not letting you know....

Maybe so it was my chance to get out of my pain.... Maybe it was my one dream that should've come true and I blew it... And I deserve all of it and I am paying the price for that... I know I will have to live with this forever, but still I can dream of you..... At least I can still love you in my dreams.... No matter how I tried, I can't stop myself from thinking of you.. I have too many regrets in this life and I can easily say that not letting you know how I felt for you before was my biggest regret and still is.... Every love song I listen reminds me of you... Even little children cause they reminds me of your adorable face.....

I love you... This is true and I need no one to tell me if I should ever doubt my feelings for you.... If I ever find you in someone else's arms, then I have to believe this is over though I will never loved to.... I need you and have always needed you.... Yeah.... Guess I can live just hoping I will find you again.... Even if you never have any feelings for me... I must hear it from you and no one else... But somehow, I wouldn't know if you are still the gal I used to know... But a fool like me can always hope... And it don't matter if this is real.... All I know... All I care... is how I feel for you and if I ever hear it from you that you don't love me... then maybe there really is nothing left to hope for anymore.... Love you....

2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

awww expressive child
    :hug:
    this is full of emotion and straight from the heart words :)
    sad also aww

You'll find love oneday