My anger issues have been pretty well pushed today...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Brandon Kwon, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Brandon Kwon

Brandon Kwon Banned Member

You wanna hear about my day? No? Well fuck you, you're gonna hear about it anyway. So I've had a pretty shit day, my medications are nearly out, I decide to go try and pick them up, it's freezing and raining when I get to the pharmacy, I wait in like for 30 minutes because apparently EVERYONE IN MY BLOODY TOWN decided to get their medication at this particular pharmacy today! Then they tell me because I no longer have insurance that it will cost me over $125 for my medications. Fuck. Me. Sideways. I don't have that kind of cash, so I leave, call my mom, she says she'll get it sorted out by tomorrow, so meh, minor irritation...Then I go to Wal-Mart. I wanna load $7.74 onto my bluebird debit card (I've loaded odd values like this before) so I can get some DLC for a game I play. I go to the ATM they have at wal-mart and it refuses to process my card. I go to the customer service desk and try to load $7.74 and they tell me there's a $20 minimum load. WHAT THE FUCK? The minimum load for the past 3-4 years that I've had this card has been $1. I figure it's a mistake and go to a cashier. She tries $7.74 and nope, $20 minimum load. LUCKILY I had $20 that I was saving for a new game I want. So I load that and walk off. THANK FUCK they had Dr. Thunder in stock or else I would have probably shot up that wal-mart.

Sorry for the wall of text but I am so fucking pissed right now. That card was my only way to pay for everything online and I don't always have $20 to load onto the card. So I'm pretty well fucked now till I get my college money.