My apologize

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by blackfire, Dec 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackfire

blackfire Well-Known Member

It is 12:30 in the morning in the U.S. I can't sleep and I feel horrible about tonight. I was so deeply sadened that I just wanted to die. A lot of waht I said was true none the less. I want to live more than anything. I am sorry to those that were trying to help me. I was being an ass. I am trying hard to figure my life out.

My parents are constantly telling me to get a job so I have two jobs this summer. They even find jobs in the newspaper and they made a list of places I might want to work. It is all very stressful. I have little money and what I do have goes to school tuition and books. I have worked my entire life to support myself.
    My brother gets money from my parents and has it easy. His tuition is a lot more and they want me to pay for more of my own stuff. i have been very independent my whole life. I have paid for my own cars, dates and other stuff. i don't ask for money often so when I do need extra cash they act like I am burdening them.
    I am scared that I will not be able to support myself after college. It is frightening to me. If it is between working and going out with people to hang out, I would work.

That is all for now. I would appreciate no replies. I just wanted to share that. Thank you all for being supportive. I really do enjoy being part of a group that understands each other.
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I know you said you would appreciate no replies, so I won't say anything. But I would like to send you a :hug: if that's okay.
  3. blackfire

thankyou gentlelady.
  4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I just wanted to let you know that I care and you can PM me anytime or MSN or Yahoo (they are in my profile and signature) ... and wanted to send a few hugs. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
  5. blackfire

Thanks gentlelady for your support.
  6. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

Blackfire, i´m so happy you are better, remember i´m here pm me if you need:)
  7. blackfire

I will PM you anytime. You are the port in the storm.
  8. spud

spud Member

It is not easy and you know that. I feel for you and if you ever want to reach out to me as well please feel free to PM me, :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
  9. blackfire

Thank you spud. It is hard but i will push on.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.