My Appointments....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by brknsilence, Jun 13, 2016.

1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

I saw my case manager, Dr., and therapist today. All for the depression and eating disorder.

I had to come open to all of them how my feelings and thoughts have been lately. I told them how depressed, frustrated, and upset I have been. I admitted to all of them, I had been getting suicidal thoughts, I do have a plan, but I have been doing all I can to fight against the thoughts for my kids and because I am also pregnant.

It hasn't been easy. I'm just trying my best to get through each moment . I also told them the reason why I been thinking about suicide. My reason behind it. I'm just tired of dealing with my issues.

Hoping soon, I will feel better. Dr did up my meds. Hope it helps.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are pregnant t hat must be very hard for you in that you cannot take certain medication I am glad you talked openly with you medical team
  3. brknsilence

It is hard being limited on what I can take. I am glad I told them. Helped me to learn more on opening up and understand more on what I need to do. I just hope the thoughts don't come on too strong again. Not bad today on the thoughts but was there - manageable. Plus, my husband being home for 2 days helped. I just need to keep my mind busy. When it's idled, the thoughts gets worse. Hoping things improve soon.
  4. randomguy9

randomguy9 Put's the "Pro" in Profanity Chat Pro

Opening up can be a good 1st step. Unfortunately I think a lot of people find themselves stuck in part because they don't know who they can go to for help... support... etc etc. Such a stigma and a taboo about it... fortunately that seems to be starting to break.
  5. brknsilence

My thing right now is me not getting admitted into the hospital . I don't want to go back. So I try my best to be as honest as I can be but been holding a little back on things so I don't get admitted.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

well done for making all these positive steps to improve your life. you're doing so well and i am very proud of you :) hugs!
    brknsilence likes this.
  7. brknsilence

Thanks - hugs
  8. SweetSarah68

SweetSarah68 Active Member

I'm glad you got some meds, I'm sure the doctor is aware that you are pregnant so I'm sure it was very careful on what meds to give you. I know how you feel about just not dealing with issues any longer you're not alone. Hopefully after some time the meds will help (hugs).
    brknsilence likes this.
  9. brknsilence

Thanks - He knows. I even told him on why I wanted to die. Hoping things improves soon.