my area

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by total eclipse, Feb 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

my husband just told me of two women who succeeded in taking their lives they were my age It is hard to hear of things like this so close to home. They left this world together Instead of keeping each other strong they gave in together i am so sad for their family their children god it is so hard.
  2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry that those lives were lost in your area. I can relate to what you're saying, completely. We have a local suicide spot here, one that has always held a fascination for me and everytime someone dies it does hit hard. Its even more sad when it is circumstances like what you are describing.

Please keep talking if it helps.
  3. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

thats very sad
  4. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

How sad... I hope you are doing OK, violet
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

no i am worried i don't know first carla then jazzey maybe it was them who did this together maybe their both gone oh i don't knwo what to think anymore
    i just want everyone to stop leaving okay why does everyone have to go away i loose everyone even when i am good they leave why why do they i hate me so much i worry so much abt them yet it doesn't matter because i don't mean anything to them really i was just left behind like always i don't care anymore i don't if they only knew the pain oh god i don't wnat anybody anymore people only cause pain only sadness i am better alone right i am better alone right i am better alone that way nooone can hurt me again. sorry okay sorry
  6. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

i'm so sorry

we, as people, are not meant to be alone - we want to belong somewhere - friends, family, community

that means caring which can leave us open for pain - sometimes more than we can handle - but for some it can also lead to great joy

you're hurting because you have a caring soul that you are willing to share with others

and you are not alone - you have friends, family, and community right here

let us help you hold on until you can find the joy you deserve
  7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Violet you are not responsible for the action of others.. You are a very copassionate woman and take some things really personal..You know you have alot of friends here at the forum.. So lean on us while you are going thru this difficult time..We care and we love you!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.