my arm...

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Sa Palomera, Apr 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

i've always harmed on my left lower arm. Started with scratching back in 2004. stopped eventually. But started again in 2006, this time cutting and scratching, but after a while I turned to burning as well.
    First I did it because I felt that I deserved the pain.
    nowadays it's different.
    I hate the scars I'm having, I hate them but I know that most of them probably won't go away anymore, at least not entirely. They get more visible when I'm cold or when I've been sunbathing
    but back to where I was. these days I don't do it for the pain. In fact I just selfharm when I've had hashcookie. When I'm on them, I can have more before I feel pain, thus I can do more damage to myself before it really hurts too much to continue. Leaving me with bigger scars every time.
    I deserve the scars.

I dont know why I'm writing this.
  2. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:hug: Esttttttt. If you ever want to talk about it you have my MSN or my PM box is open hon. =]
  3. kindtosnails

kindtosnails Staff Alumni

4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I'm here if you'd like to talk about it hunny. :hug:
  5. ^ same as above ^ :hug:
  6. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni definatley dont deserve the scars!
    Hurting yourself is not going to fix anything. At the time it may relieve some pain but look at u now, u feel worse because of it.
    Like everyone says, I'm here for u if u need to talk...and u know fro the past im not gonna give up on u.
    Take care xoxo
  7. jjustme

jjustme Guest

You really don't deserve scars:eek:hmy: I hope you're doing okay!
  8. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

blablabla every is so sweet and understanding, but i will say fuck you, you need to stop, you dont fucking deserve this, its bullshit, do you wanna see mine? i will never be able to just show my arms or my legs, you see them even if its not cold or i have a tin, you really need to stop, pleae stop and with the hashcookies, i just cant handle it anymore, i dont want to see you destructing yourself more and more, i care about you so much, i cant even have a normal conversation with you anymore, because everytime i notice its getting a bit worser, some positive things happened tho, i'm happy with that, but i miss you and i want the best for you and you deserve the best, not the cuts, not the burns, not the scars, please try to stop with it, i know you can do it, please :sad:
    love you :hug:
  9. kindtosnails

kindtosnails Staff Alumni

If it were that easy to stop, don't you think we would have?

10. i no you meant well but i thought that was a little harsh..

Est :hug: here anytime you need me x
  11. Jackson

Jackson Guest

i've got a bunch of scars in the same place, pisses me off really, i hate feeling the need to lie about it at work or whatever, i can't wear long-sleeve shirts every day in freakin' Texas! i feel the urge to blame someone in particular but that isn't fair, now i just have a permanent link to that part of my past, i just wish my mentality wasn't so 'everything or nothing'...even with only this one part of my body scarred from that, it feels like it might as well be the rest a lot of the time, oh well
  12. LittleSparkles13

LittleSparkles13 Well-Known Member

If you need to talk, you know where i am. Pm me anytime.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.