my arm...

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Sa Palomera, Apr 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

i've always harmed on my left lower arm. Started with scratching back in 2004. stopped eventually. But started again in 2006, this time cutting and scratching, but after a while I turned to burning as well.
    First I did it because I felt that I deserved the pain.
    nowadays it's different.
    I hate the scars I'm having, I hate them but I know that most of them probably won't go away anymore, at least not entirely. They get more visible when I'm cold or when I've been sunbathing
    but back to where I was. these days I don't do it for the pain. In fact I just selfharm when I've had hashcookie. When I'm on them, I can have more before I feel pain, thus I can do more damage to myself before it really hurts too much to continue. Leaving me with bigger scars every time.
    I deserve the scars.

I dont know why I'm writing this.

2. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:hug: Esttttttt. If you ever want to talk about it you have my MSN or my PM box is open hon. =]

3. kindtosnails

kindtosnails Staff Alumni

4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I'm here if you'd like to talk about it hunny. :hug:

5. ^ same as above ^ :hug:

6. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

Est...you definatley dont deserve the scars!
    Hurting yourself is not going to fix anything. At the time it may relieve some pain but look at u now, u feel worse because of it.
    Like everyone says, I'm here for u if u need to talk...and u know fro the past im not gonna give up on u.
    Take care xoxo

7. jjustme

jjustme Guest

You really don't deserve scars:eek:hmy: I hope you're doing okay!
    :hug:

8. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

blablabla every is so sweet and understanding, but i will say fuck you, you need to stop, you dont fucking deserve this, its bullshit, do you wanna see mine? i will never be able to just show my arms or my legs, you see them even if its not cold or i have a tin, you really need to stop, pleae stop and with the hashcookies, i just cant handle it anymore, i dont want to see you destructing yourself more and more, i care about you so much, i cant even have a normal conversation with you anymore, because everytime i notice its getting a bit worser, some positive things happened tho, i'm happy with that, but i miss you and i want the best for you and you deserve the best, not the cuts, not the burns, not the scars, please try to stop with it, i know you can do it, please :sad:
    love you :hug:

9. kindtosnails

kindtosnails Staff Alumni

If it were that easy to stop, don't you think we would have?

10. i no you meant well but i thought that was a little harsh..

Est :hug: here anytime you need me x

11. Jackson

Jackson Guest

i've got a bunch of scars in the same place, pisses me off really, i hate feeling the need to lie about it at work or whatever, i can't wear long-sleeve shirts every day in freakin' Texas! i feel the urge to blame someone in particular but that isn't fair, now i just have a permanent link to that part of my past, i just wish my mentality wasn't so 'everything or nothing'...even with only this one part of my body scarred from that, it feels like it might as well be the rest a lot of the time, oh well

12. LittleSparkles13

LittleSparkles13 Well-Known Member

If you need to talk, you know where i am. Pm me anytime.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.