My attempt

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by KayRose1721, Jun 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KayRose1721

KayRose1721 New Member

Hi. Im kay. This is my story. My ex bf hacked my online profile and told people i slept with him and gave him STD's. I never even had sex with him. Now the people who go to my school are calling me nasty, gross, etc. It got to the point where i hated myself. I attempted taking my life May 25, 2013. I am a suicide survivor

2. st_91

st_91 Active Member

I'm glad you survived hun.
    You just have to some how get through it.
    I know it's hard to just ignore things that people are saying but you need to rise above it and just hold on to the the people that stick by you. (if there are any)

Just stay strong!

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

School bullying can for sure be overwhelming physically , mentally, emotionally draining and terrifying. Some would say revenge is sweet. But not me if that were the case you would be lowering yourself to their level. Now that's something you don't want to do. So we need to be productive in what options we have. Do you have any friends in school? How are you with the teachers? Please try and talk to someone that you feel you can fully trust. Also..was this your first attempt? And I am glad you survived. If you need any friends, I can be your friend :)

4. Selena9630

Selena9630 Member

I am so happy you survived! Be strong you can do this. I know it hurts to be called those things, but hey you know the truth. So why should you care about what other people have to say. Don't fight them if you know the truth. If they don't believe you. Who cares. At least now everyone thinks your ex has STD's talk about no future girlfriends <---- that's just me thinking positive. THINK POSITIVE. Don't let their negativity bring you down. St_91 is right ignore those people. Hoped this help :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.