My attempt

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by heathre, Jul 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heathre

heathre Member

Tried posting here before dont know what happened.bad english to. couple of days ago i tried killing myself.i slit my wrist.i'm alive and also i am not.i am confused and sad and i just want to bury myself. i am not better. i am not supposed to be here.

2. MissKerouac

MissKerouac Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry for what youre going through right now. I know its difficult but hold on, just for that little bit more, and things will pick up. I don't know when, but they will. Things will get brighter and you can get through this.

If you EVER need to talk, PM me at any time. Everyone here is here to support you through this.

I hope youre going to be okay.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

WEll i am glad your here so we can support you. Please tell us whats going on why are you so suicidal. Why not call crisis line and get the help you need. or go to emergency and get help. You deserve to be happy. Vent to us any time and we will try to help you okay You have friends here now no need to harm yourself

4. ODIECOM

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

glad your still here to join this fourm.

as i laid in the hosp. the last time. i came to the conclusion that i had killed my life but the shell was still left.

im at a point in my life where .. i really dont have anything to live for. i have nothing and i have no one. who would care ?
    why should i care.
    what i did find out is that in the short 3 months that i have been in la. there are ppl that like me and vice versa.

i found out that i " DO HAVE"

my shell maybe empty, but i can still refill with new. its gunna take sometime, but i think in the end it will be worth it. its not gunna be easy.

maybe give it a shot. im tired of fighting, and have been for years.
    maybe just maybe this time things will work out good.

i bet the same will happen for you if YOU ALLOW IT.
    ODIECOM

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm glad you're still with us.

Always here if you need to talk. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.