my attempts

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Tig-A-Lig, Jun 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tig-A-Lig

Tig-A-Lig Member

Hi all,

I have attempted suicide about 5 times now and as you see I am still here. I mostly overdosed on pills as my main way of trying. I had a shocker the 2nd time as I stopped breathing and was close to death but woke up 5 days later and could not see or anything for another 3 days. I am not sorry that I tried but I am sorry that it came to that and so many times.

The problem I am having now is I am thinking about it again and once I start thinking about it it's hard to get outta my head. I just dont wanna go to the hospital again. Thats my main concern. I guess we'll see what happens.

thanks for listening

2. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

What sort of help have you been offered after your attempts? can you talk to anyone about how you are feeling atm? reach out people are there for you

3. Tig-A-Lig

Tig-A-Lig Member

I have seen alot of doctors, but the prob is their is a shortich or docs here and I am on a waiting list for a shrink but that can take up to a year :|

trying to hold on but the problem is my best friend just tried to kill herself 2 months ago so I cant really talk to her about it right now so I'm kinda stuck

4. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

Well you have us now :arms: vent here all you want and hold on to life with us

5. ofvanityandwax

ofvanityandwax Active Member

That was my main way to try, but after <mod edit: *sparkle*: methods> didn't kill me, I'm starting to wonder if I'm indestructable. And I know what you mean by its hard to get out of your head. It's like it's stuck on a constant loop and no matter how much you want it to—need it to stop, it won't.

I'm new here, but if you need someone to talk to, I'm here.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2010
  6. BrandNewScars

BrandNewScars Member

Hey, I'm basicaly the coward version of you. I've wanted to commit suicide many times and recently the thoughts of it have gotton worse. But what (so far) has got me through all the negitive thoughts, is my memories I have as a child how happy i was all the dreams i had. The other thing that keeps going is thinking why should i waste my life away because of some problem in my life, all problems eventually go away. Life is a bunch of hills you go up then down then up then down. Just keep thinking of how many people will missyou when your gone, it isn't fair on them.

I'm new but you can PM whenever you feel like.
    Good luck xx
    :hugtackles:

7. alices_ponder

alices_ponder Well-Known Member

I know how you feel sweetheart :mellow: I have tried to kill myself many times- but the thing is with pills. You only have 2 attempts until your immune system rejects them and you just get very sick instead.. or develop liver damage.

I really hope that you are though and please try and get some help.. it might be what you need! :IrishDoll:

Always here to chat, chloe xoxoxoxo

8. Alex_M

Alex_M Member

Hi Tig, I know how you feel. I have almost accidentally committed suicide and there are others close to me who have already done so. I know what it does to family and friends of those who commit suicide, however I have been frighteningly close many times within the past 15 years.

Currently, the biggest thing is that I cannot find a job in this economy. Being poor, I cannot do any of the things that make me happy (e.g. go on social outings to bars, go to movies etc.) I totally understand what it's like to go through a rough patch like that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.