My Aunt

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by I Miss You, Feb 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I Miss You

I Miss You Guest

February 26,2006...1 year ago

my aunt came over to my house and was watching tv with my mom.mymom saw some different about my aunt that day.she wasn't herself..

That night when she got home..she collasped from a MASSIVE stroke.she was 60 years old.

the next dad told me the news.something inside me died that day.

it's been like that ever since...

i dont want to be here anymore...I'M DONE!!!!!
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Anniversaries are always a tough time to get through. I hope you are able to share some good memories about your aunt with other family members. Maybe this will help. :hug:
  3. Jodi

Jodi Staff Alumni

I agree 100%....anniversaries are tough...try to focus on the good times....if you need extra support dont be afraid to call a hotline...or always lean on us...we'll help you through the best we can....-Jodi
  4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I'm sorry hun, it's hard to go thru deaths of people we are close to. My grandfather died and it still effects me 2-3 years ago.. :sad: :dry:

I'm here if you wanna talk... take care and stay safe hun.. I'll call you soon. :) :hug: :hug:

XXX xxx XXX xxx
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Just wondering how you are doing Drew. Hope everything is ok. :hug:
  6. I Miss You

I Miss You Guest

not so good gentle lady...i am not ok.i just dont want to cause anyone anymore pain.i wish i had never been born.i just cant deal with this anymore.

IM DONE!!!

this is only the tip of the iceberg.there is a lot of sad stories yet to come..

i just cant stand it

i know that this may be the end.if something bad should happen to me.dont feel sad.all of you are just trying to help me.i am a useless,worthless piece of shit that deserves to die.:sad:
  7. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

It's not true.. if that is true then I am a worthless peice of shit, too. Like I said just cuz we feel something so negative about ourselves doesn't mean it's true. I'm always here for you. :hug: :cheekkiss
  8. I Miss You

I Miss You Guest

i miss her so bad right now*cry*

i just want to be with her*cry*
  9. I Miss You

I Miss You Guest

i just miss her so much right now*cry*

i feel so lost without her*cry*
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.