My baby Jaxxon June 26, 2006

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by Perfectly Imperfect, Jul 2, 2007.

1. I woke up this morning with you on my mind. Although I'm usually happy when I think about you today that's not the case. I can't help but miss you terribly. I wonder if you would be proud of me. If you would have thought of me as a good mother. I worry if you understand why I'm not with your father. i worry about whether you would have been ok with your mother dating someone other than your father. I worry that your father doesn't care about you although I know that's not the case. I'm scared there's not an after life and that I'll never see you again. That thought breaks my heart. I relive the moment you passed and I cry everytime. I would give anything to have you back even if it meant I would not be here. I wonder if your happy where you are and if you miss me. These things I do not know although I wish I did. If I only knew why you had to leave us or at least knew that you're happy I would be more ok. Jaxxon I love you more than anyone or anything in this world incuding life itself. I dont know if you can hear me but I pray you can. I love and miss you.

love for eternity
    your mother

Last edited: Jul 2, 2007
  2. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

:cry: That is so sweet. I'm so very sorry for what's happend to your dear son. I don't know for sure what happens after death but if there is an afterlife i'm sure he's looking down and loves his mommy. You are a wonderful person... :hug:

Rest In Peace, Jaxxon. :rose:

3. WindWalker

WindWalker Active Member

I felt compelled to comment here. I also lost a baby although it happened many years ago. The pain eases but honestly, it never goes away. My thoughts are with you right now Jacque. I think about my baby girl everyday of my life and it is 27 years this year.

Know he loves you, no matter what.

Peace.

4. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for what happened.

you can pm if you need to talk...

love you.

5. I appreciate everything yall have said, all the support is nice. It has been a little over a year since my baby Jaxxon passed away. He only lived for two hours but his short time on this earth was so special to me. It is so hard right now because it has just been a year. :cry: I do appreciate everything y'all!!!

6. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

I know we haven't gotten along in the past but wanted to tell you I'm sorry for your loss, and I hope over time the pain eases and you come to peace. Take care.

7. Thanks hun! :hug:

8. ~CazzaAngel~

:hug: :hug: :hug: You are very welcome hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

The loss of a child is the mothers worst nightmare. It is something that never leaves you. As time goes on the pain will lessen, but never goes away. I know you have great love for child and confident he loves you too. You carried and nurtured him for all thos months. You gave him life even if it was only a few short hours. My heart goes out to you Jacque. :hug:

10. :hug: Jacque

11. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

I'm so sorry for your loss Jacque. All I can say is to treasure those two hours in spite of all that happened. Let those two hours of life show you that time is a fickle thing compared to love. Life is worth living :hug:

12. Cybrsk8r

Cybrsk8r Well-Known Member

I was so touched by what you wrote. The bond between you and your son cannot be broken. Love goes on forever. :hug:

13. I appreciate everything from everybody. The responses really made me think and I'm still working on trying to get through this. When I think of my baby boy, all I can do is cry, yet I cherish the short time I was able to hold him in my arms. I don't regret anything...having the baby, etc. I just wish I was able to know that he was at least okay, that he is proud of me, and that one day, I will be able to see him again. My poor baby died in my arms, but that's how I want it, if he has to die. I wish he was here with me now though, and I would give ANYTHING just for him to live! I love that little boy so much and I wish, somehow we could be together. :cry: I LOVE YOU JAXXON!

14. ~CazzaAngel~

:cry: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

15. on my own

on my own Well-Known Member

I'm not good at replying to stuff like this... not at all, but u know how I feel bout it and that I'm here to help you whenever you need it

16. K3

K3 Well-Known Member

No matter what anyone says. You would of been the greatest mother ever. You've got a good kind heart on you. He would of loved you. Like all of us do here. I am sorry for your loss, and no words I can say will ever make it better. The love for a mother to her child is unconditional, so the pain will never stop.

But... All I....We... Can do is help you through it.

Remember, at SF. Your like everyone's child. Love is unconditional here.

:hug: Nothing will ever make it better, but hopefully my words have helped atleast a little.

We all love you Jacque, I love you.
    -Keanu

17. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

thinking of you today he will know how much love you had and still have for him he will carry that with him for eternity and so will u for him

Take care hun

18. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Aw Jacque, I'm sorry for your loss. It must be really hard for you to deal with. I don't know what to say other than I'm thinking of you and if you ever need a chat you know I'm here. :hug:

19. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. Don't ever think anything negative since it's not true at all. You love your son to bits and I know that he is looking down from the skies and being soo proud of his mother.

20. TLA

TLA Antiquitie's Friend

Ditto that (above)...He will ALWAYS be in your heart. And, he will ALWAYS be watching over you. NEVER doubt that!! :hug: :hug: