My baby.

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by poisonedXsoul, Apr 6, 2009.

1. poisonedXsoul

poisonedXsoul Active Member

I don't know if this even counts, but it feels like it should. I was pregnant. I was happy. I was in love with it. I was so fucking excited. And last night it died inside of me. I was telling my friend how I was keeping it and I lost it, i miscarried. In the middle of my job. I've never felt this empty. I would have made an awesome mom. I really would have. I'm only 18 and I can't tell my parents so I wasn't able to go to the doctor. Which sucks, because I'm in so much pain.

I killed my baby.

2. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

I haven't been though this and don't know how helpful my words will be but I wanted to reply to give you a :hug: and to say you didn't kill your baby. Please try not to think like that. Your post certainly does belong in this forum because you are clearly hurting and it is totally understandable. Why can't you tell your parents about this? I think it's really important you see a doctor about this, please do so as soon as you can. This wasn't your fault. I'm sorry for your loss. :hug:

3. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

This is one of the few instances where i say with boldness that everything happens for a reason. I am sorry.

4. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

:console:

Please go & see your doctor sweetheart, your parents don't need to know :hug:.

You may not believe me at the moment but what happened was not your fault. It's so easy to let things play on your mind & you can sit there thinking of all the things that you did do & also the things that you didn't. I've been there honey, it's not nice but it will get easier.

Take time to grieve for your angel & be gentle on yourself in the coming days/weeks/months.

Massive hugs, Claire xx

5. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

...i have been through this. only one person in the world, until now, have i told. it is so hard.

and no. not EVERTHING happens for a reason. sometimes bad things happen. and there IS no reason.

it is very sad. i am so so sad for you. feel the pain. grieve for your baby. it is, your baby. it is a reason to be sad and to feel pain, honey.

am here if you want to talk. sending you big hugs, , , and to let you know, i cried for and with you.
    xxx

6. sunrae

sunrae Member

i think it would be good to go to the doctor to avoid any complications with the miscarrige honey. your parents might get mad and say that you were "careless" and that's because they expect a lot from you. but they wouldn't want the thought of losing you either. tell them that you need to go to the doctor, they might get mad but you're still their baby. they won't let anything bad happen to you.

7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm so sorry for your loss. *hugs* I know that this post was made a few weeks ago, so I hope that by now, you've been to a doctor.

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm so sorry for your loss :hug:

I've been through it too.You can pm me if you need to talk x

9. healing07

healing07 Well-Known Member

I am so sorry to hear that But don't be depressed Its not your fault you not killed your baby its a accident. There no words to describe that kind of loss. I suggest you to go to the doctor and take care of your self.
    (((hugs&love))).