my Beautiful Son

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Paula Evans, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paula Evans

Paula Evans Member

My son was found <Mod edit: Methods> in November and it really helps talking about, just wanted to let everyone know this.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2015
  2. Zaheer

Zaheer Account Closed

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Paula, I am really sorry for what happened to your son, I know how people keeping saying sorry sometimes loses it's effect.
    You say talking helps and that is great, keep talking to us. How old was your son? Your life must be turned upside down. Bless you.
  4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I hope you keeping well but keep posting as it will help with the grieve you going through. You must stay strong through this tough time and keep posting. The loss of the child is very difficult to cope but they time is agreed healer. You have to grieve your loss and expressing it in words will help with the pain your feeling. Please keep posting for the support you deserve. Be strong as much as you can be. Some days will be easy and others will be hard but just take one day at a time.
  5. smwhorses

smwhorses Well-Known Member

You are living my wost nightmare. I cannot find the words to express how I wish you ease from the pain.
  6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm really sorry for what you've gone through. If talking helps, I hope you continue to reach out here.
  7. gsp

gsp Member

I am so sorry to hear about what happened to your son. I can't begin to imagine what you must be feeling. From one soul to another, you have my deepest condolences. I will keep you in my thoughts.
  8. Paula Evans

Paula Evans Member

Thank you for all your replies, they do help x
  9. Paula Evans

Paula Evans Member

My son was 21 years
  10. Paula Evans

Paula Evans Member

What are everyone's views on seeing a medium? Just want to make sure my son is OK.
  11. W Miller

W Miller Well-Known Member

I knew a lady quite well that was quite certain she was able to re-connect with a person that passed on. Who am I to say, it brought her comfort.

I have seen many many mediums/physics for myself, and I will personally say without question, that NONE of them 'got it right' ever (not even close). All I was looking for was advice as far as my future, and they were way off.

I'm sorry, you did ask for "views", I personally have no faith in them, and feel/hope you will seek comfort in other ways, even if just the beautiful memories and times you had with your son, and know he is in a peaceful place.

Again, this is just my own personal view, and I respect whatever people need/feel they need to do to cope and deal with such a tragic even such as this.

My sincere condolences to you right now.
  12. Paula Evans

Paula Evans Member

Thanks for that x
  13. smwhorses

I had a friend who lost her son when he was just weeks old. It helped her to go to a medium.
    My daughter saw someone at college during a big event and she was so correct on what she said it was scarey. She had no knowledge of my daughter. One of the things she mentioned was that my daughter had a strong willed India born woman helping her. That would be my sister-in-law 1200 miles away.
  14. smwhorses

I do want to add that one of the members of my SAR (search and rescue group) went to a pet medium. That person was way off and just out for money. I am ashamed i laughed when she related what she said.
  15. Paula Evans

Paula Evans Member

Been crying today as there was a picture online of my son wearing a blue jacket and he was wearing this when he took his own life.
  16. smwhorses

So sorry,
  17. W Miller

W Miller Well-Known Member

I am sorry Paula, really breaks my heart, cant imagine your pain right now.

Do you have support in real life?
  18. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Sorry for your loss. Seeing a medium might or might not bring you a closure. Doesnt hurt to try it and not wonder about what ifs.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.