My Beleifs!!

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Stranger1, Jan 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I just want to apologize for letting my beleifs in the Native American way of life out in the open. If I have affended anyone it was unintentional. In the future I will keep them to myself...~Joseph~

2. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

nooo :( don't say that :( why can't you talk about them? they are far more interesting than the bible, please don't stop

3. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

everyone has there own beliefs joseph and theres no reason for you not to share them here, i expect there are loads of members here who all believe in something different than the other.
    i myself believe in evolution rather than the bible, if that offends anyone then thats just part of life's differences, nothing for me to apologise for and you shouldn't either.
    you are who you are and should be accepted as such my friend

4. Scarred

Scarred Member

Its gotta be better than me rambling about AUS. Im so hungry i could eat the crutch out of a low flying duck.

5. Stranger1

Thank You everyone I appreciate your input...

6. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Hey Joseph,

Like Andy said everyone is entitled to express their beliefs. Not everyone has to agree but you certainly don't have to apologise for something you believe in, after all it's helped you become the (great) guy you are today.

:hug:

7. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

You have NEVER offended me Joseph and i like your opinions :) Say what you want cos you always make sense. If anyone doesn't like what you say, well... they don't have to reply do they?

Lea :hug:

8. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

its always good to learn from other peoples beliefs
    and you should never apologise for who you are or what you believe in :hug:

9. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

They is nothing wrong in sharing your beliefs with others hun. They are what you live by and hold true to yourself. If we all held the exact same beliefs and morals this little world we live in would certainly be a boring place indeed. Never apologoze for those things that make you who you are. Be proud of them instead!!!

10. Stranger1

Thank You, Claire, Mand, And Lea...You all are great!!!

11. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Don't ever apologize for your beliefs. I appreciate that you apologize if they offended anyone, but don't apologize for your beliefs themselves because your beliefs define who you are, and you can't apologize for being yourself, that's something you can't help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.