my best friend - drugs

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by TJ, Jun 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TJ

TJ Staff Alumni

yano in the past 24 hours its become evident that ur so called friends just fuck u over laugh at u and mock u but drugs , they never fail me , there always there , whenever i need them , they always listen and they always have time for me , what more could i possibly want in my existance ?

im not that girl who has everything sorted , infact from from it , so if u think that of me im sorry to brust ur bubble but its not FUCKEN TRUE !!!

i am scum of the earth because i perfer to confide in something that wont hurt me like a human being does , i perfer to take my chances and play russian roulette with any drug i can get my hands on , fuck all this true friends will never leave u . end of the day , drugs dont answer back , they dont tell me how much im hurting them and then not realise to the flip side of the coin of how much im being hurt ...

fuck it all i give up caring about useless and pointless irl friends who do nothing but attack and kill what little self respect i do have , its all or nothing and today i choose my best freind - drugs - the thing that has been there thru thick and thin
  2. lissa08

lissa08 Member

Esther, we need to find you a real irl friend. And beat the crap outta the shitty ppl who claim to be friends. I have that problem with ppl as well. half the time I'd rather just stay at home and watch movies or read, rather than deal with people. Hang in there. *hugs*
  3. Caster

Caster Well-Known Member

I'm not sure what to say because I don't want to be a hypocrite, but I can definitely empathize with you. For me it's alcohol though, but it's really the same thing. I hope you start to feel better though.:console:
  4. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

:hug: Please reconsider treatment Esther! We :wub: you!
  5. tweetypie

tweetypie Antiquities Friend

:hugtackles: esther :hug: we love you xxx
  6. I know what its like to be reliant on drugs, but you don't want drugs to be the only thing you can turn towards in times of distress.

Is it easier to just get fucked up off your drug of choice than actually deal with your emotions and feelings? Yes, and no. The drugs you're taking WILL alter and warp how you perceive things. They WILL hurt you in the long wrong (depending on what you're taking, which sounds like everything) and ultimately make things more difficult for yourself.

Friends are extremely important, especially the real life connections you have. If those particular people are treating you poorly, don't just dismiss people in general. You need to find people who are going to be more understanding of who you are.
  7. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

yep know what you mean, my smoke has always been there for me.

I would love to chat if you want, I know most get bored of me pretty easily but Im here anytime you need an ear.
  8. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

i have this greeat quote abou tthis very tooippic saved:
    i think iv got it off heeere somehwere,
  9. Kuro

Kuro New Member

Please don't shun the world, I have not had a friend for about 5 years now, I get stoned about every might by myself, and even when I smoke I long for someone to be there with me laughing, I have met some bad people, slot of bad people, but there is always some good ones, you just have to find then.

So please don't give up on friendship, ofcourse do not hang out with people who make you feel like the world is filled with bullies, other people feel pain and they are looking for a friend too
  10. peacelovingguy

peacelovingguy Well-Known Member

They can make things happen most certainly!

Trouble is - society is more messed up than we will ever be. The drugs situation is that a bunch of lying politicians get to tell us what substances we can take.

Like the annoying anti smoker at a party - who then gets in a car to pollute everyone and pop a hole in a ozone layer.

I have many friends who don't use drugs. For some, its like they stopped using - others never have apart from the usual little experiments we all have. Certain drugs - cannabis, coke, E and alcohol - I guess many of us here will have at least tried it.

So I have friends who do and friends who don't. Many just have the once in a blue moon session. Just hanging around with people who use drugs would be boring. And dangerous because you'd just be with people all the time who were looking to get high!

But for me, drugs help me with my depression. Its a personal choice, but for me its also a social choice. Sometimes the occasion might be better if we all indulge with something.

I get bored easily so have to keep busy. I enjoy helping people so spend a fair bit of time making others happy. Being depressed - not wanting to particularly share with anyone - I take the view that sometimes, maybe we need to use meds to make us happy. This view is shared by millions of doctors - but only if we take their meds!

Natural drugs are best. But the human race has synthesised many safe drugs. Safe if you know what you are taking!

Anyone else in the UK who is in agreement that its possible to even have a little bit of fun using drugs?

Any over 30s who maybe going to raves still?

Interesting parties - lol

I need to party.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.