my best mate died - now i must go too...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SadMANN, Feb 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SadMANN

SadMANN New Member

... i cant deal with this any more. its been 3 years and my life has plunged hopelessly since. now jobless, in huge debt, owe parents thousands and have alienated all the few close friends i ever had. no strength anymore, just cannot find any hope to go on. oh, and selfishly i even know the effects suicide could have on my family because i had one failed attempt days after he died and another half hearted cry for help on railway later that year. im at all time low and really feel this is it this time.....

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

For your family sake go to hospital and get help. Don't put them through the hell again please. Call crisis let them know your thoughts sign yourself in for a few days to hospital until the pain is less. get on new meds help is out there go get it your mate would want you happy you know this your family does not deserve to have the last memories of you like this. go get help okay

3. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I just said a prayer for you. Please go to the hospital now. It's good you posted here and we can let you know we understand because we've been at this point. It is best to go to the hospital to be safe until this down time passes. :hug:

4. SadMANN

SadMANN New Member

thanks guys your posts, dont worry im not going to do anthing stupid right away, ive been this way for a while now. just needed to drop a line somewhere... his anniversary coming up soon and what with all the other shit happening in my life at mo, this year looks like its going to be much harder than the previous.

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Just wanted you to know someone cares. My PM box is always open if you need to talk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.