my bf broke up with me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Lilly, Oct 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lilly

Lilly Well-Known Member

have nothing left to live for.
    So here goes nothing.
    I originally came on here, to talk...hoping someone coould help.
    But ive been on here before, ppl read other ppls posts and they continue on their way.
    Its rare that ppl want to help others.
    so....i give up...on everything
    he doesnt want me.
    i dont want me
    he was the only one that did
    and now thats fucked.
    Bye

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Lilly please don't let one person make you feel that way okay
    You can move forward now okay you can find someone that will care for you as you care them
    I know it is hard it is but he is not worth you harming yourself okay
    Please hun keep talking to us i mean that pm me anytime okay
    You will see with help you will get yourself out there again and find someone who deserves your love okay
    Hugs to you hun.

3. Moses

Moses Well-Known Member

I'm posting on this, so I guess I care. Look, no one is worth killing yourself over. I know that life is hard for you right now, but things always get better. The fact that you aren't with your boyfriend anymore is proof that you two weren't right for each other. The right guy is still out there. Hang in there a while longer. I'm always happy to help so if you need anything, feel free to talk to me.

4. tudor_77

tudor_77 Member

Hi Lilly, I know how you feel as Ive just broke up with my girlfriend of 10 years a few weeks ago. It does get easier to deal with in time even though its completely overwhelming right now. If he doesnt want you then he doesnt deserve you and at least now you are free to find someone who deserves you more and who will make you happier. As stated above, no-one is worth hurting yourself over. Take care x

5. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Break ups are tough but it is not worth killing yourself over. Each day the pain will lessen and you will learn how to live your life again. The right person will come alomg eventually. But we will be here to help you through this hars time. Continue to reach out to us. You are worth our help xxx

6. A_pixie

A_pixie Well-Known Member

That's not you talking that's your reaction to change talking. There are so many ways to get over a breakup and surely he can't have been the only good thing in your life, maybe he was simply a distraction?

Other people will come. Believe me, if you read my old posts about how I was apparently in love with someone....wow I'm embarrassed about it. I don't know how I even fancied the guy now. And that day will come for you I am willing to bet the house (well, my student accomodation :p ) on it.

In all seriousness though, please PM me if you want to talk about breakups, after the luck I have had with relationships there is nothing you could say to me that I wouldn't understand xxxxx

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Of course you have things left to live for. Are you in uni or college? Do you work? have friends, family? if so, then that's something to live for.
    You can be suffering and still manage to help others, not everyone continues on their way.
    I'm not going to lie, I probably would feel suicidal if my boyfriend left me but it's not the end of the world, there's plenty more fish in the sea.
    Please be nice and good to yourself, I can sense you're a good person, much love,
    inmemoryofyou x

8. GRUMPYPA

GRUMPYPA Member

Lilly hope your ok looks like a few people care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.