My Big Brother

My Brother, who was 23 when he took his life, 5 and a half months ago. we didnt know why he did it, it was so out of the blue. my brother turned 24 today. Happy Birthday big bro, miss you so much, hope you are doing well and are happier. <3 I only just turned 15 too so yeah...

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
So sorry about your loss...it is so difficult to lose someone you love...please keep posting and letting us know how you are doing...big hugs

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi Kendra i am so sorry you lost your brother it must still be very hard for you. I hope you have got some therapy for you to help you deal with the grief.
I too lost my brother and still cannot believe it. You can pm me anytime okay just to talk i am a good listener. Hugs to you okay

Hey sorry to hear about your loss, I know how hard it can bee to loose a sibling to suicide its a awful feeling were here for you, you are NOT alone.If you need someeone to talk to feel free to PM me anytime *hugs*
:hug:

Gemballs

sorry about your loss, my thoughts are with you at this hard time if ever you need to talk im here for you, i know dates are always the hardest :pinkrose:

Kiba

I'm sorry about your loss.. And I know that's not enough to make anything feel much better. Its so hard to loose a sibling. And words cannot even begin to express that pain. I am sorry you are having to experience it.

Always here for ya. :hug:

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00