My biggest wish is for eternal sleep

iloverachel

An outcast, forgotten and excluded by society
I'm sorry that you're feeling so bad iloverachel.

I keep hoping there will be a time when something good comes into your life and you're no longer suicidal.

Hugs
Thank you :) I hope good things come into your life too *hug

Hello iloverachel

I’m sorry you are feeling this way.
I‘m also in the same boat for 2 and a half years.
I suffer daily and everyday is hell.
Every morning I wish I hadn’t waken up.
I am very sorry that you have been suffering like this for 2 and a half years! Also, welcome to this forum :)

I understand, @iloverachel .
I can't, don't want to say much more than that. Sending hugs, if you want.
Thanks for always being very kind *hug

I'm back Rachel after a long absence and Im sorry about your situation. I lost my wife in November and nothing seems the same. Quite apart fromm missing my wife of 34 years, I have feelliings of guilt over her. I just wish I could have done morre.

NBow on top of all thaat I have troublee with tax credits. I havee given false information and don;t know whaat to do next. The whole things a mess and I think maybe Ill go to jail. Im frightened

iloverachel

An outcast, forgotten and excluded by society
I'm back Rachel after a long absence and Im sorry about your situation. I lost my wife in November and nothing seems the same. Quite apart fromm missing my wife of 34 years, I have feelliings of guilt over her. I just wish I could have done morre.

NBow on top of all thaat I have troublee with tax credits. I havee given false information and don;t know whaat to do next. The whole things a mess and I think maybe Ill go to jail. Im frightened
Hello and welcome back
I am sorry to hear of your wifes passing *hug

I havee given false information and don;t know whaat to do next. The whole things a mess and I think maybe Ill go to jail. Im frightened
It's understandable that you're frightened. People here tend to over estimate the risks that they'll go to jail.

Has anyone actually said you might go to jail? It seems to me like it's generally more likely that people get a fine in situations like this.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00