My birthday is next week (Tuesday) :(

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Autumn01, Jun 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

My birthday is next week (Tuesday) I want this to be my last birthday ever.
    My birthday would be a good day to end my life- it won't be happening next week though. I would rather be in a grave 6 feet under then be alive.
    Trust me my family will be better off without me- they won't miss me either.
  2. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Whats causing this feeling tho?? Family can be a pain in ass but they love you even if they dont show it. If you kill yourself they will blame themselves for not seeing it and not trying to stop you. Whats causing you to be in so much pain hun? :hug:

If you want to talk privately feel free to pm me anytime :):hugtackles:
  3. deniston

deniston Member

It's easy when in a state of self loathing to think that family would be better off without us, but in fairness, that is hardly ever the case and certainly never been in my experience. We do take family for granted, mainly because in our minds family will always be there, no matter what. I am almost certain that there will be people who will be crushed if you were to end your life.
  4. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

I know birthdays suck I hate mine every year. That is all I can really say. I hate the fake congratulations I get the fake happiness. Families suck so I just pretend I do not have one.
  5. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

Thanks painfulmemories3, deniston, and Forgotten_Man :hug:

painfulmemories3- Everything is causing these feelings and pain.
    I hate life- it's an endless cycle of shit. Life is to much for me to deal with- It's to much of an endless everyday struggle/battle for me and I'm exhausted.
    I don't care to hold on much longer- don't have the energy to do so either.
  6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I think you know my history autumn so you know I speak the truth when I say your family will be devastated if you go....the whole family dynamics will change and their lives will forever hold a deep sadness and loss that doesn't go away..
    some of them may even follow you the same way...unable to cope with your loss....
    I can't stop you taking your life but if there's some way you can get more help then try that first....please...:arms:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.