My birthday - worst day of the latest year

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Summer.Rain, Mar 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

I woke up, my dad asked me what are my plans
    i said i have no plans yet
    he asked to update him, i said ok.
    Few hours laters i talked with my brother and we desided to meet at his place
    and celibrate my birthday. I came to my dad to update him, and then it started.
    My dad went postal, he said i have no respect to anyone even not to myself
    only because i dont want to celebrate my birthday at home.
    then i said that we can celebrate at home untill 17:30 (2 hours)
    he said that he dont want it that way, that he want to spend all day on it
    i told him that because it is actualy my birthday, it is much more intersting
    for me to go out, he went totaly crazy, saying that i am a worthless shit
    that our whole fammily is worthless shits, he dont talk with my mom
    and now i suspect that he will not give me any money to go out today.
    later my syster and my mom sit and start "celebrating" but it was impossible
    as my dad insted of joining us, kept sitting on the computer and abusing us
    "you are all worthless shits that are unable to do shit without me" etc...
    he done it untill i finished to eat, then i came to open this thread (left the room)
    my poor mom said that she want to drink poison because he ruined my birthday
    my dad ignored her, my sys asked him to not ruin my birthday, he told
    her to shut up and respect him.
    Then during the time i ate he told me that this is his food and that i must do
    as he wants because "i must respect him".

So.. here is my birthday
    the day is ruined
    i have no money to go out
    and my only wish for birthday is so that my dad will leave me alone for at least one day.
  2. xan

xan Chat Buddy

Your dad sounds a bit childish and stupid... I mean how can he ask for respect if he's going to try and spoil your birthday... I'm sorry this happened on a day that was suppose to be good for you :sad:
    Nobody ever deserves to be treated like that, especially on their birthday :hug:
  3. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

I'm sorry to hear that your day has gone like that - especially your birthday.

But I wish you happiness from some source on your birthday. So, :bday: from me, at least.
  4. opendoor

opendoor New Member

Sounds like ur dad is an asshole.I had an abusive stepfather growing up.My mom finally divorced him when i was 13.But i don't know how much that helped.The emotional scars are there to stay.But I will tell you this,it's easy to forget a troubled childhood when you're independent and happy.You have to remember that you won't have to live with your parents forever.One day you can go out and be your own person,and make your own life the way you want it.Just plan for the future and make sure you don't ruin it,like i did.good luck to you.
  5. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

Thank you all for the kind words and support
  6. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

Andrew, I'm sorry you had a piss poor time. Your dad does sound like he has more than one anger management issue.

Sorry to hear,

7. Troubled2008

Troubled2008 Well-Known Member

Are you old enough to work? You need a job so you don't have to ask for money.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.