my blades are calling me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by chrism67, May 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chrism67

chrism67 Well-Known Member

Im only out of the hospital just under 2 weeks. And already a few days ago all the suicidal stuff came up that had me put in. I got the blades and a therapist cancelled on me tjis week so i dont see him till sat. Thats all my mind thinks about. I dont know what to do. But i know that last time i made a mistake and called.him to say goodbye and he got me admitted. I wont make that mistake twice. I cant continue like this anylonger.i am also a cutter and my cuts have been getting deeper. They all need stiches. I cant stop. I know they are going too far. But i cant help it. Nor can i get rid of my blades. Theres no hope for me. Im coming to the end.
  2. Sent

Sent Banned Member

im also in crisis, so i dont have nay good advice

but justed wanted to give u a e-hug *hug*

and hang in there i know it fucking sucks idk how im gonna make it myself

but hang in there
  3. sergiogubino

sergiogubino Member

Please don't give up. What events and circumstances besides that are causing you to feel this way? I'm feeling really depressed as well after a pathetically nonharmful attempt. I'm here to listen
  4. Chrism67,

Please be honest to your therapist. Call him up and tell him you are going to self harm and if he admits you again, let the doctor know about your issue and get the help you need. You need help and being admitted is a way to prevent you from doing more damage to yourself. Please go to the hospital ER and seek help now. :hug:
  5. chrism67

Im tired of going in hospitals. Only for it to happen again. My thougjts are only getting into more serious self harm. I dont underdtand why i cant jusy do it already. My thoughts are also racing and im dissociating. What else is tjere.
  6. Sent

Sent Banned Member

I agree been hospitalizd 7 times last 2 years with no insurance
    Seen no change, and I'm even more miserable in hospital
    And when I get out I get a nice bill handed to me
  7. chrism67

I did tell people and they didnt say anything. Wtf. I guess they dont care. I see my therapist tomorrow. I guess ill see what he has to say. He will probably just make a commitment to not do amything. And ill say yes because im afraid not to. Whatever. I dont care anymore.
  8. chrism67

I moved my daughter home from college on friday. Today i moved stuff to my newhouse. And tomorrow the movers are coming. So tomorrow will be the first official day me and the four kids will be at the new address. Im so overwhelmed a nd suicidal. I dont want to go into the hospital.rather be dead. So i have amd suicidal. I want to cut

so bad but im afraid that ill go too far. Ive been disassociating.i dont want to end up in the hospital so i kerp everything to my self. My therapist made me promise my safety and that i would call him if my safety was comprimised. . But he would have me commited. So i keep it to myself. Im so overwhelmed.
  9. Cupcake

Cupcake Member

I don't have any advice, because you've heard the best advice already- plus I'm in about the same spot. I do have cyberhugs for you. Hope you start feeling closer to ok.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.