my body says no to sugar???

Discussion in 'Self Care and Healthy Lifestyles' started by morning rush, Jun 19, 2014.

1. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I stopped drinking soda about a month ago, and since then, I can't eat cookies, cake, candy, or add sugar to hot chocolate, it tastes yucky and my body doesn't want it. What the heck is wrong with me? salt doesn't apply though, i still love chips.

I'm not ready to say goodbye to cakes and stuff :(

2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi morning Rush,

Sorry to here about your post. I suggest that you seek medical advice about this. Sorry to sound stupid but suggested out of kindness. Do you suffer from something, (respect that you may not want reveal anything). Please feel free to PM. If you need to discuss it. Take care and keep posting for support.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2014
  3. islandification

islandification Well-Known Member

Dumping the soda was a smart move, and your body is telling you that you don't need that other stuff either. Your teeth will thank you for it will lower dental bills.

4. amIalive

amIalive Member

I never drink soda , and recently I've decided not to take sugar at all. I've realized body doesn't need sugar, it just do a bad things to your body. I use honey instead. If your body doesn't want maybe you shoudn't take it.

Yeah and another reason for dumping sugar is health of you r teeth. I just fixed all my teeth and don't want to bother with dentists anymore. Actually I have really healthy teeth, I didn't get caries in 10 years, I was taking a bit of sugar tho, but not anymore.