my boyfriend dont want to touch me anymore

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by championx91, Sep 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. championx91

championx91 New Member

Sorry, I didn't know where to post this...
    Okay, we have talk about this just a little bit, but the thing is, <edited moderator total eclipse reworded > my bf and i are having sexual problems and now he tells me he don't want to touch me anymore ( we haven't been "close" together in 6months)
    What should I do?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2011
  2. lostbutnotfound

lostbutnotfound Well-Known Member

Hi championx91,

I'm sorry about the situation you are in at the moment, I guess it must be really difficult for you. Has your bf explained his reasons for his sudden preference for a more platonic relationship? Does he suffer from depression, or on any medication that can alter someones sexual wants, affectionate tolerance etc? How long have you been together? Maybe you can suggest to him talking to someone about this? Or you could both try relationship counselling, or sexual therapy? I know it must upset you, and I really hope you can both work through this

3. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

I like what lost said and also welcome to the forums here I am pleased to meet you and I thought this was a good time to welcome you. I hope this place can help you out and give you the support you need hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.