My Boyfriend... *language + all the usual*

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Nobody~

... is a ****.

Isn't he?

I had meeting with therapist today. Difficult, draining. Shit. Got completely drunk tonight. So then boyfriend fucks me (who am I to say no?? It's all I do lately), makes mistake of laughing at me then telling me it's a 'power trip' to 'hear' me. For fuck's sakes! Isn't this just too inconsiderate?

I don't know.

I don't know anything any more.

Except I want to die. I mean, seriously!! What?!!!?!?!

I went downstairs and cut my legs to fuck. Boyfriend came downstairs, scared the shit out of me hearing door open. Got blood on my PJ trousers. That's just great. Just what I need. Sure my mum will have heard me shouting at him.

I hate everything, everyone. Hate him. And hate the **** who my mother stood up for and wanted to marry. Fuck everyone. I'm in floods of tears. I've tld him to sleep on the floor. I'm a bad person. I'm a fucked up person. It probably isn't even his fault, it never is. I am having flashbacks help me please please please I am hurting so much. I am so damaged. Please help me. :cry: :blub:

chasing_dreams

You're not fucked up or a bad person at all. Sometimes it's just hard for people to understand what it's like feeling like this. So they deal with it in the only way they can, either by making the whole situation into a bit of a joke or ignoring it. That's one of the reasons I find it hard to talk to any of the people I know about what's going on... Can you talk to him about how you feel? :hug:s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00