• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

My boyfriend

Courage

I do have something wonderful going on. Steve and I have been friends for several years. But we had lost touch.
Until he moved in the same facualty where I live. He moved here in January.
Anyway, the other day he told me how much he loves me. And, asked me to be his girlfriend. Of course I said yes.
He's very supportive, he knows how to make me laugh. We both have mental health issues
He knows most of my abuse issues. Some I'm afraid to tell him. Because I feel alot of shame and guilt. He's had a painful past to.
Sorry if this is to long. I just wanted to share good stuff with you.
Courage

Dinolaur

Human by day, Dino by night
Hello @Courage
That’s amazing! I’m so pleased for you that you’re found love. Nothing beats that feeling. It’s so great to hear the positives, not many people get that these days.

Thankyou for sharing it with us x

Innocent Forever

Still innocent!
SF Supporter
I do have something wonderful going on. Steve and I have been friends for several years. But we had lost touch.
Until he moved in the same facualty where I live. He moved here in January.
Anyway, the other day he told me how much he loves me. And, asked me to be his girlfriend. Of course I said yes.
He's very supportive, he knows how to make me laugh. We both have mental health issues
He knows most of my abuse issues. Some I'm afraid to tell him. Because I feel alot of shame and guilt. He's had a painful past to.
Sorry if this is to long. I just wanted to share good stuff with you.
Courage
💕🤗

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$90.00
Goal
$255.00