My boyfriend.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Petal, Jun 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

..Is ignoring me. (I think). I have a feeling he is going to break up with me, if he does, I will have nothing left and will definitely commit suicide.I don't want to live without him and I won't.

2. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

Why do you think he is ignoring you?

3. Petal

Because we went out the other night ( 2 nights ago) we both got drunk, and he hasn't answered to me since. I've no idea why. I could just be paranoid and all could be fine...but im getting a bad feeling.

4. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

:hug: sweetheart :hug: wait and see what happens hun... don't try and second guess whats going on because majority of the time we turn out wrong when we do that :p

as an aside - you are a unique and special individual with or without a boyfriend. the fact you have a boyfriend who you care so very much for is great.... but don't forget that you aren't defined by other people. you have the greatest gift of all - you are you - the person so many people have gotten to know and love here :Hug: ching up sweet :arms:

5. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

Sparkle covered most of what i should have said but try not to worry. :hug:

6. tweetypie

tweetypie Antiquities Friend

Hi hun :hug: i cant add anything more to what sparkle has already said....i hope you hear from him soon tho xxxxx

7. Petal

Thanks guys :)

He contacted me a min ago, he'd just lost his phone, :unsure: i questioned him on a few things, he said he still loves me and asked me to stop being so paranoid lol. I think im my own worst enemy x

8. revoltra

revoltra Well-Known Member

Glad it worked out well :hug:

9. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

Me too.

10. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

So glad to hear it was just that...stay safe please, big hugs

11. janvan

janvan Well-Known Member

Glad it worked out fine. Stay strong. :>