1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My boyfriend.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Petal, Jun 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

..Is ignoring me. (I think). I have a feeling he is going to break up with me, if he does, I will have nothing left and will definitely commit suicide.I don't want to live without him and I won't.

2. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

Why do you think he is ignoring you?

3. Petal

Because we went out the other night ( 2 nights ago) we both got drunk, and he hasn't answered to me since. I've no idea why. I could just be paranoid and all could be fine...but im getting a bad feeling.

4. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

:hug: sweetheart :hug: wait and see what happens hun... don't try and second guess whats going on because majority of the time we turn out wrong when we do that :p

as an aside - you are a unique and special individual with or without a boyfriend. the fact you have a boyfriend who you care so very much for is great.... but don't forget that you aren't defined by other people. you have the greatest gift of all - you are you - the person so many people have gotten to know and love here :Hug: ching up sweet :arms:

5. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

Sparkle covered most of what i should have said but try not to worry. :hug:

6. tweetypie

tweetypie Antiquities Friend

Hi hun :hug: i cant add anything more to what sparkle has already said....i hope you hear from him soon tho xxxxx

7. Petal

Thanks guys :)

He contacted me a min ago, he'd just lost his phone, :unsure: i questioned him on a few things, he said he still loves me and asked me to stop being so paranoid lol. I think im my own worst enemy x

8. revoltra

revoltra Well-Known Member

Glad it worked out well :hug:

9. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

Me too.

10. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

So glad to hear it was just that...stay safe please, big hugs

11. janvan

janvan Well-Known Member

Glad it worked out fine. Stay strong. :>