My boyfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
..Is ignoring me. (I think). I have a feeling he is going to break up with me, if he does, I will have nothing left and will definitely commit suicide.I don't want to live without him and I won't.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Because we went out the other night ( 2 nights ago) we both got drunk, and he hasn't answered to me since. I've no idea why. I could just be paranoid and all could be fine...but im getting a bad feeling.

:hug: sweetheart :hug: wait and see what happens hun... don't try and second guess whats going on because majority of the time we turn out wrong when we do that :p

as an aside - you are a unique and special individual with or without a boyfriend. the fact you have a boyfriend who you care so very much for is great.... but don't forget that you aren't defined by other people. you have the greatest gift of all - you are you - the person so many people have gotten to know and love here :Hug: ching up sweet :arms:

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Thanks guys :)

He contacted me a min ago, he'd just lost his phone, :unsure: i questioned him on a few things, he said he still loves me and asked me to stop being so paranoid lol. I think im my own worst enemy x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00