My Brain Is Killing Me....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by brknsilence, Oct 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

Trying to rest and sleep but my brain keeps thinking of suicide. Why can't I escape this? It's been on my mind a lot.... my brain/thoughts are killing me... scared....​

2. na-taya

na-taya Well-Known Member

I'm sorry the thought are strong again, I hope that you will be able to get some sleep soon and get some rest. I know what it's like to have constant suicidal thoughts it can be tiring and wear you down. Have you decided if you will see a new Dr or therapist?? I hope it gets easier for you soon

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I too hope you got some rest it helps to keep the thoughts at bay when you are not so tired hugs to you

4. brknsilence

I have to look into places around here for therapy and all. Hope to find something soon

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Best of luck finding a suitable therapist hun, you need, you deserve to feel better than this! Good luck, and keep us updated.

6. brknsilence

Thanks- not sure why I'm not jumping in to look for one...

7. na-taya

na-taya Well-Known Member

Because it's daunting to start again with somebody new and have to start again so I understand why your not jumping into it, maybe first place to start is with a Dr appointment and they may have suggestion of where to go...just a thought

8. brknsilence

I'll look into it today

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.