My brother is such an asshole.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Spearmint, Apr 27, 2007.

1. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

So he called my mom, and talked to her, and she hung up on him, so the idiot threw the phone into the pool, his cell phone..

And I got it out and gave it to him, so he started throwing it against the outside wall to break it and I was like, you idiot, and I went inside.

He threw the fucking phone through the fucking window!!!!

Jesus Christ.

So now I have glass everywhere, on my bed, on the floor, everywhere, and I can't go anywhere, because I don't have shoes on, and I can't get to shoes. What the fuck.

He has such a bad temper problem, I've been telling my parents over and over that he needs help, and they always say he doesn't.

Now he's blaming it on me...What the hell is wrong with him.
  2. meagainstme

meagainstme Well-Known Member

grrrr family is effing annoyin

3. Spearmint

And then on top of that, my dad fucking beat me with a belt for yelling... Jesus Christ, my mom was calling me names, saying I was an accident.....
    I'm crying so bad right now. But I managed to make a good gash in my arm..
  4. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

Ohhh sweetheart...

I'm so sorry you have to live with all that going on around you. You certainly don't deserve it :sad:.

Sorry I didn't notice this thread until just now. PM me anytime if you just want someone to talk to, or whatever.

:hug: If there's anything I can do to help you then just let me know.

~Nobody~ x x x
  5. Spearmint

Thank you. :hug:

I honestly don't think there's much that anyone can do, my parents & brother need a good anger management class, and if I try and tell them that, I either get beat or yelled at so...

But I might take you up on that PM offer sometime. :hug:
  6. ~Nobody~

Do feel free, any time :smile:.

I know how it is to have parents with anger issues, and indeed violence issues :hug:. I'm really sorry you have to put up with it :sad:.

Is your brother older than you or younger?

7. Spearmint

I'm sorry about your family. :hug: It sucks doesn't it?

He's younger than me, but he's almost as big as me, and he plays basketball & baseball, so he's strong.
  8. ~Nobody~

Yeah, damn those guys for being bigger than us :tongue:. I'm only 5'2" myself and I stopped growing four years ago :rolleyes:.

Sorry I can't do anything to actually make your homelife nicer. Just know that you don't have to feel alone :hug:.
  9. Spearmint

Ha, I know. I'm only about 5'6 and he's about 5'4 and still growing. :tongue:

And thank you. :hug:
  10. ~Nobody~

5'6"?? :eek:hmy: My darling you are quite simply a giant! (next to me :wink:)

And me three years older too :rolleyes:.

You don't need to thank me, you're too nice to be alone. Simple as that.

EDIT: PS. My brother is actually taller than me. And he's younger than you are. He's a scrawny little git though :tongue:.

11. Spearmint

Ha, kids these days are getting taller. :tongue:

And, sometimes I think being alone is what I deserve..

Anyway. =]
  12. ~Nobody~

I know that feeling, but I can assure you that it isn't true. :hug: Don't let anyone convince you otherwise.

x x x
  13. Spearmint

:hug: I wish I hadn't.
  14. ~Nobody~

It's never too late to be convinced back in the right direction :arms:.
  15. Spearmint

Why are you so nice to me?

I honestly don't deserve it. =/
  16. ~Nobody~

Well I think you do deserve it. :smile:

And I know that you don't deserve all the shit your family throw at you. :mad:

It's really hard to keep believing in ourselves when our own family puts us down all the time, but just because they're your parents doesn't mean they're right about you.

:hug: x x x
  17. Spearmint

It's just really hard to not believe it if it's all you've ever heard.
  18. ~Nobody~

I know, I really do. And I'm really sorry that's what you've been forced to listen to :sad:.

I'm not criticising you, it's very hard to accept someone being kind when you're not used to it.

But you will get used to it, I promise :smile:.

:hug: x x x
  19. Spearmint

It's not your fault. And I'm sorry if I implied that you were criticizing me.
  20. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

Ive formed a good relationship with both of my sisters. We never fight any more. We can we relate with so many things.