My brother(may trigger)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pisces

New Member & Antiquities Friend
my brother commited suicide in the early hours of Thursday morning,i'm numb dont even know why i'm writing this,i'm not angry with him i just wish that i could have taken all his pain away so that he didnt resort to this, all this time ive listened for him frightened to go to sleep,and the one night i didnt hear him when he needed me most, i dont know how i didnt hear anything, i just didnt hear,i let him down

triggs

Account Closed
:hug: i'm so sorry you had to go through this hun! but it wasn't your fault - please don't blame yourself for not getting to him :arms:
if you ever need someone to talk to, i'm always here :heart:
triggs xx

confuzzle

Hey Pisces, just remember, it wasn't your fault.
I don't know what to say, except that we are here for you.
If you need anyone to talk to, PM me.
:hug:

max0718

Hi Pisces,

I'm also at a loss for words, but just wanted to let you know my thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time. As the others already said, this wasn't your fault! If somebody sets his mind to take that final act, there is very little you can do to stop it.

Again, I'm very sorry for your loss! We're here if you'd like to talk. :hug:

Max

levitated-one

Hi Pisces,

I'm sorry to hear about your brother. And I'm sorry for the situation you're currently in right now. You're angry that he didn't give himself another chance, angry that he triggered others, and put others in instant depression.
This is normal, some people can't really handle..you don't know what is in their mind..they could appear strong but is weak, could appear calm but is confused and stressed inside.

Forgive yourself for you have done no wrong, what has happened, happened. You can't have such guilt, as his life isn't depend on you, there are many factors.. and you shouldn't be the person who try to solve all the factors of the cause of his depression, and suicide.

Although you've lost your loving brother, his heart and soul will always remain. He lives forever, as humans have soul.. see my signature, believe it or not, many people have claimed so, even the non religious and atheists have these experiences where they see the truth.

Take care Pisces

You said you wanted to take all his pain away, but you couldnt. And if he was alive, you still couldnt take his pain. But you didnt failed, and he didnt failed, too. The pain is gone now, he is free, finally. I dont know what problems he had, and waht caused his pain, but i know that its not your fault. The task is completed now, the pain is taken away from him. Just try to beleive that he is on better place now. Even if you are not religious (im not), remember that even if he is nowhere now, even if he doesnt exist.... sometimes nowhere and nothing is better than constant pain. If he knew a way to make things better, or if he thought there is help for him, and if he thought that you can help him, trust me, he would off asked for it. I guess he choosed to die to set himself free, but also, besides he knew he will hurt you, he was hoping that you will understand why he did what he did, and in some way, he did that for you, and all people around him, so everyone can continue walking on his own path. Would it be better for you to see him suffering everyday, and to suffer with him every day, or now, knowing that he is gone, but his suffering ended too? I know the answer of this question is hard, and you will never be 100% sure, but i think you know waht your brother would want you to beleive in. You didnt let him down, dont let him down now when he is gone.
I have a sister too (dont know if you are his sister or brother). And i know that when im gone, i want her to forget me as soon as possible, and to be happy for me, to be happy that im not sad anymore...

pisces

New Member & Antiquities Friend
I just wanted to say thankyou all for your kindness.
Maybe you're right IrishDoll, maybe after everything is over,the police are coming to take my statement tonight for the corner, then there's an inquest and then the funeral.I just want to keep it together long enough to get that day over because its going to be so hard. Once again thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00