My brother......

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by White Dove, Sep 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

My younger brother , why do i put up with him??? Why do i trust him??

heres what happened.. my younger brother as if anyone has read some of my posts back a few he was in a car wreck, the guy ran up ontop of his car which tore it up so he could not drive it.. well this guy promised to buy my brother a new hood, fender, radiator, etc and told him hed call him, well he has yet to call or fix my brothers car so my brother asked if he could borrow my dodge car so i let him, put him on my insurance as a driver which then raised my insurance premium up 65 dollars more each month, which was okay because my brother gave me the extra money for me to pay the insurance , well now my brother has bought him a nizzan 4x4 pickup and wont be driving my dodge , so i called the insurance to take him off of it, well thing is they can and will send a exclusing form that shows hes excluded from driving my car, but because its due this monday i have to still pay the high premimum this coming monday, so i go and ask him for the money thursday, he said hed pay it to me, well he didnt, so i asked him on the phone today he still says he will give me the extra 65 but then doesnt , i feel i dont even need to ask him anymore because he knows its due this monday..

now im faced with the fear he wont pay me the extra which means i will then have to take the 65 from my 100 of food money which will leave me with about 35 for food the rest of this month of october... why do i put up with him??? hes here to help me because i will be getting weaker as i get sicker but yet hes making it hard on me right now..

any advice??

2. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

I know he's your bro but maybe he's no good for you at this time? Leaving you in such a predicament is quite unfair.....selfish even.
    My bro stole many $100's of dollars from me in musical equipment because he has a drug problem......I just don't know what to do as far as he's concerned.
    As such, I would'nt know what to do in your situation. Sorry I can't be of help here :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.