My brother's Gf passed.

I don't have words to explain this so please bare with me. I've been with my brother since about 8 am trying to console him. His girlfriend who was just 19 years old died in a car accident early this morning. She was on her way to work to tell them seh couldn't work her next shift because her sister went into labor prematurely and had the baby at 7months pregnant. They are guessing right now that ont he way to work she fell asleep and crossed the median and hit another car head on. From what they say her passing was instant and she felt no pain.

Right now Dylan doesn't know. We were having more family come over b/c of holiday weekend and my brother was insistent that they still have them over. Once Dylan knows and understands Laura isn't coming back to him it's oging to be bad. This child has had everyone leave him when it comes to women. This is the fourth female to leave him, by no fault of her own. It was a tragic accident but he is going to be screwed up.

I have been tears on and off all day. Granted I had issues iwth my brother and his life but no one deserves this. The pain in his eyes and the pain in his heart is killing me inside. The next few days will be hard and the road to grieving and understanding will be longer.

I don't know how to help him other than tell him if he needs anythign I'm here etc. I don't really know how helpful that is. I hope that it will help and in time things will be okay but right now things are a mess.

Kells i don't have any words that can make you feel any better but you, your brother, Dylan and your family aswell as her own are all in my thoughts and prays.

Like I just said hun we are all here for you anytime you need us :hug:

I'm sure you are doing a great job of comforting your brother, and dylan, but please remember to look after yourself as well hun :hug:

:rose: R.I.P Laura x

liveinhope

im sosorry to read your thread hun, you are there for your brother and he will call upon you when he wants that support from you, you to will need support this must be a terrible shock to you all
Im so very sorry i will be thinking of you and your family at this sad time:sad:

hugs

patacake

oh kelly

im so sorry hun , what a shock and so much pain for the young lady s family and for your brother , he will get through with u there to support him.

But dont forget where we are if u need ur friends to support u too babe

with love and sympathy

jo xx

itmahanh

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
Hun I'm so sorry for the pain that you, you're brother, your family and her family are enduring. How tragic. But you being there for your brother is so important right now and your support will mean so much. Just reassure him that you are there for him and offer all the support you can. But dont forget yourself in all this. We are here hun whenever you need a shoulder yourself.

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
Kanani,

I'm very sorry to hear your news. It's sad and tragic. I'm sure it's a difficult time.

PM me anytime if you need to chat. You and your family are in my thoughts.

:hug:

A.

gentlelady

Staff Alumni
I am sorry to hear about Laura Kelly. You have mentioned many times how much your brother loved her. The only thing you can really do is be there for each other. Especially in the days when the shock wears off and reality sets in. Remember you do have support with your friends here.Take time for yourself. It will be importanat. :hug:

Thank you all :hug:
We just told Dylan and that was the most gut wrenching moment of my life. I felt nauseous. I have never heard a child wail the way that he did and it broke me in two. He's doing okay atm, he understands. He kept saying she won't come back and my brother kept apologizing. The bright child that dylan is told my brother that it wasn't his fault. He brought my whole family to tears. It breaks my heart to see this little boy in so much pain again.

Thank you so much everyone. It looks like the funeral and wake will be wednesday and thursday. Shaun is going to go with Laura's mother tomorrow to get her effects out of the car. He's got to get his stuff out of the car and the mother has to get her daughter's stuff out. Shaun won't let her mother do it alone either. My brother is shattered. It breaks my heart to see both Dylan and Shaun like this. The fact that Dylan called Laura's cellphone and left a message saying I miss you and love you says how much he loved her.

No matter the issues I had with her at times she was a good girl who loved Dylan and Shaun equally.

What angers me most now is the fact that Edie(my dad's gf) who has bashed Laura from day 1 is trying to say she liked her and how much she cared. It makes me nauseous and angry all in one because Edie is the one that called her a bitch under her breath. Edie is the one that pushed her. Last 4th of July Edie is the one who shook Laura's hand and said thanks you're the reason I'm moving out. Now Edie's playing the victim card and I want to punch her in the face. Why play like you gave a shit when you probably don't even care?! Why?! I keep thinking ...Are you happy now you cow?! My brother is in pain and his girlfriend is gone. You got what you wanted. BITCH

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00