my cafe for the 1st july :{

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by shedhaddock, Jul 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shedhaddock

shedhaddock Banned Member

Who moved my coffee house? I wanted to stop in for coffee :{

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2013
  2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Re: Where is my cafe for the 1st july :{

morning good ppl... hope all is well for you now.. Pinky hon I slept in this morning for first time in forever..lol in fact still half asleep..lol johnny just sleeps straight thru.. wish I could learn from him how the heck to do that.. am on my first cup and Marlboro atm..

calling this good for nowl.. take care out there, Jim and JOhnny..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MP7m5VqQ6f8

lionel and Diana endless love..

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Glad you were able to sleep in a bit Jim. Sorry the coffee wasn't on when you arrived Pinky. We need to invest in a Keurig so we can have specialty coffees and individual cups when the chef isn't around. Have a lovely day you two.

4. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Good morning! :)

Star nudged me out of bed finally. She's a happy cat now that she's got her breakfast. :D

Endeavour, here's a cappuccino coffee to keep you going - with a heart traced in the foam just for you!
    Jimk, glad you got some extra shut-eye!
    Gentlelady, sending you hugs to start your day!

Not sure what I will do with today. Lots to tidy around the house, so maybe a bit of that today. Ooh, so exciting! Not. Hope everyone has a good day! :hug:

5. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

start this off the rite way.. if tomorrow never comes by garth brooks.. this song is so wonderful and hits so many good spots in me everytime...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_C6d-o_vxQ

felt good to get some more sleep than usual last night. johnny slept straight thru till 6.. going to get into 90's again here in seattle.. just about time to put the heat pump controls on cool and see how long can keep the inside temperature at 70??? we going to listen to a little more garth on a cd have not done before.. music rocks both of our souls a ton.. not too long going to put on a bluray movie we not watched yet.. take care out there please..

6. letty

letty Banned Member

Good Morning , just woke up my medication has me sleeping a lot now, need to go grocery shopping, I hate them prices, I hope everyone has a good day take care. does anyone have some extra coffee you can spare? i sure need a cup.

7. shedhaddock

It was good that you slept Jimk. I was a bit worried when I didn't see the door open here today :D

I made some cakes for my other work colleagues and delivered them this afternoon - as the usual bunch eat them all and don't share.
    I went to see a friend that I haven't seen since February. That went well, its just a shame there wasn't more time to just do nothing together :D - I like lazy sunny days.

I also delivered a late birthday present to a guy who talks a lot of sense even when im having a really bad day - hes the kind of guy friends are made of :)

Got some pasta to make for supper and a few left over cakes :D

Hope everyone else is having a good day too

Pinky :flypig:

8. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

morning coffee forums,

Happy Canada day today. :canada:

I have the day off for the holiday and plan to stay indoors. It's looking to be very hot outside so will stay in relatively cool apartment. :peep:

9. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

10. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Ben liked the Seeger tune..thanks. Today the outside temperature is in the low 90's.. 2nd day in a row.. Too darn hot.. They saw will be in low 80's tomorrow.. Believe that when I see it!!!

11. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Heyroo all!

Jim, the temp is 103 right now I'd like for it to be cooler. Mid 80's is good.

Sorry Pinky that we didn't have the cafe open early for you... :hug: We are glad you started the cafe!

12. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Cafe Tuesday July 2nd

good morning out there...how you doing today???? I got less sleep this night than yesterday and guess that is ok atm.. we need to do baths and clean clothes today.. recent roasting temperatures make that necessary.. going to watch some more of tv show justified first season.. maybe a quick dash to safeway??? not too much more that even going to attempt...lol

hope is a good day for you.. tc, Jim and John

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY1l8T2Lcl0

the doors and john Morrison and light my fire...

13. letty

letty Banned Member

Re: Cafe Tuesday July 2nd

Hello Jim, I hope you and Johnny are able to stay cool today. I did not get to go to the store like i planned yesterday, so i am going today,
    having a hard time sleeping tonight, will try to sleep again, have a good day everyone.

14. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Good morning!

Awake and have fed Star and had my coffee. More tidying up around the place today, but not much else on my to do list.

Jimk, I hope the temperature falls back to normal for you and Johnny soon!
    Letty, hope you have a good trip to the store!

Have a good Tuesday, everyone! :)

15. NYJmpMaster

Morning all - I will leave off the "good" ..... hmm, no because good morning is wishing you all a good morning not claiming it to be true for myself- so to all of you I wish a good morning.

The water pump in basement from well decided to quit working. I have played with it for 2 hours and found a way to rig it to work - just not at all conveniently. That said , a small issue with it 8 years ago the plumber that looked at it said needed this this and this and would be $5000 to change out pump and pressure tanks and all this. At the time, I looked and played with and rebuilt pump. That is not going to be an option this time. So I guess I can either fork over $5000 for water or buy $800 in parts and google myself into a plumbing expert.

My sense of self preservation says call plumber - my check book says start reading.

16. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hi again.. john slept till 5am when wet bed of his was too uncomfortable.. reminds me got to soon start washing all of that.. think will try to play with weedeater later this morning and see if can spruce up front yard around the edges???

letty hope you can manage a ride to safeway and back hon.. easy going hope goes well for you Acy.. (((Ben and yours))) hope you can find a solution to the water pump situation that fits some how into your funds and budget???

zoomies and I currently having a reunion with bon jovi... so far so good..lol got to summon up strength of will and gumption to get moving today..Jim

17. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Got the front yard weedeated and looks good.. Ain't killed this machine yet..lol got the 3 previous ones out on backyard patio

18. NYJmpMaster

Glad got weedeating done Jim - still far too wet here for lawn work - water everywhere but in my house lol

I ordered pump and tank from Amazon - will be here tomorrow and $200 cheaper then home depot. Will earn my plumber apprenticeship tomorrow.....

19. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

morning coffee forums,

looks like another hot day today. humidity level especially high right now. normally my city is very low humidity, so not very used to this. Need to do a grocery trip this afternoon but that's all the venturing outside i shall do today.

20. shedhaddock

Happy café day everyone!! :flypig:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.