My cat just died.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by jxdama, Mar 15, 2016.

1. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

I always said when he died i would die. I was laying on the couch when he made a funny noise. I went to the kitchen and he was plopped over not moving. I petted his head and felt his little heart beating, then it stopped. now, i must go

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am so sorry you lost your beloved cat Please don't do anything to harm yourself right now you can not see past the pain but you will please keep talking to us

3. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

I am so very sorry for the loss of your cat.

I know this is a huge loss for you, but please don't give up! Can you reach out for someone to help you? Please don't end it now.
    Can you get another pet? I know it won't be the same as your cat who died... but maybe that would help? Having responsibility for a little fur baby? Kittens can really cheer you up.

4. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

I'm so sorry to hear this. Sending you love and hugs - losing a pet is a sad time. Your cat was lucky to have you and be loved by you. I'm sure if he could have said so, he'd have told you not to hurt yourself, but to remember him with love. Please be safe, jxdama.

RIP little cat.

5. jxdama

i have no money for another cat. i didnt have enough money to take of this one as i should have.

6. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

jxdama :( I am so sorry for your loss, I know how much it hurts to lose a pet friend. I lost my last dog after 9yrs and I still miss her, but looking after another dog now has helped. Maybe when you feel better you could adopt one, so many need a home. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Brian

7. jxdama

please god forgive me

8. jxdama

no money for another animal. everything in here reminds me of him. i want him back so bad.

9. Brian777

I'm sure you loved and looked after him very well. I know it hurts :( it's like losing family.

10. Brian777

How long did you have him jxdama?

11. jxdama

16 years

12. Brian777

That's a long time. Was he a kitten when you got him. I got my first dog as a puppy. They're great friends, I love all animals.

13. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm so sorry for your loss jxdama *hugs*

14. jxdama

not only was he a kitten, i saved his life when he was born. i feel so lonely this morning. first time in 16 years he isnt here to play with me when i wake up. fuck me

15. Brian777

:( I'm so sorry

16. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Lots of us here care and are thinking of you. I'm sorry for your loss. (hug)

17. jxdama

nothing is the same. he was the only friend i had in this miserable world. even though his back legs didnt work he would pull himself up on the couch with his front legs so he could lay on my lap. only thing on this earth that loved me. gone

18. sahel

sahel SF Supporter

It's horrible, I am sorry for your pan, may he be in peace.
    Can't you adopt one from shelter to help you with your loss?

19. jxdama

again, i have no money to care for a cat again. just buying my last one litter and food was hard enough. no one will understand how lonely i am.

20. sahel

sahel SF Supporter

I am so sorry, It must be difficult:( we all are here, please come and keep yourself distracted and busy.