1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Conclusion

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by RainbowChaser, Jul 4, 2007.

1. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

I've come to the conclusion that I'm completely unworthy of any help and support, hence I will do what I can to help people, and get others to help said people instead of me. It's all I have left, and last night proved it. I only didn't end up in hospital because I saw someone else's post and chose to write (a rather crap and probably quite unhelpful) reply to it instead.

Heh, look at me. A site buddy who can't help others in any way. I wrote only 4 replies to the new posts today - 4 out of nearly a hundred posts, and none of them were any good. I can only write about myself, and even then it's without much sucess - the one time I managed to explain how I felt, no-one replied and I probably triggered most of the people who read it.

Even now I can't explain how I feel. I don't even know if I feel. If I can't even explain that without hurting people, how can I ever get help? If I can't do that one little bit of work towards help, do I deserve it? Probably not. I deserve this pain, these memories.

2. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Sammie :hug: I feel exactly the same way, I feel I'm useless on the forum and can't help anyone which is part of the reason why I went On Leave a few weeks ago and the break can help. I can also understand where you're coming from about helping people instead of getting the help yourself, I tend to do that a lot and anyway I do understand your post and can empathise.

Let me tell you now that your support doesn't go unnoticed and you DO help people. A week or so ago when I was feeling really crap and you were texting me etc the texts DID help, your kind words meant a lot to me and I'm really grateful for it and I'm grateful that I know such a lovely person as you. You do deserve the support, and I'm here for you anytime. :hug:

3. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

Thanks hunny :hug: